Should I sell my 500 yards plot in F-15/1 or wait for possession

Asalam o alaikum dear members,

I have a plot (no. 277, 500 yards) in F-15/1 since last 5 years but until now I am awaiting for possession, is their any expert who can advise me if you should keep it or sell it. I am also not sure what would be the current market value of that plot, I would be thankful if someone can give me an expert advise.

Thanks in advance.

Hold it , in December you will get possession then prices will go up.

Dont sell now. You waited in the boat for 5 years and you want to sell just before the boat is about to reach land?

Dear Sheeraz,

You plot is non possession area but JKCHS purchased land in last few months will confirm it when you can get possession but minimum it will take six months. There is a big difference of price in possession and non possession plot so it would be better to hold it up till possession time.

Thanks for everyone reply, I will hold it inshAllah - any other advises are also welcome.

@Sheeraz Munir

I recommend you hold it till about 6-8 months. As till then you will see very good profits from that plot. Its not recommended to sell right after December (getting possession) as you may loose on high gains expected after 8 months.

Regards

Thanks dear Ali, i hope as you and everyone is saying JKCHS would be inshAllah giving the possession within 6 months time.

You should sell it as soon as possible. From Islamic point of view purchase a land for investment purpose (in a sense that after few years price of the land/plot will be doubled and then sell), haram because it is zakhira-andozi. So dont do this haraam thing and took pity on genuine buyer so that they can purchase it and live happily

@TrueIslamicFollower

Please produce a fatwa of a qualified aalim (with name of his reputable institution where he works and his phone number) on the issue of definition of 'hoarding' or 'zakhira andozi' (and whether it applies to people investing in and holding on to a few plots to safeguard their life time savings against inflation and devaluation) otherwise kindly stop spreading rumours and confusion based on your personal opinions.

I agree with Pk1