10 marla bahria phase 8 vs. Bahria enclave islamabad

Dear forum members,

I am thinking to build a 10 marla house and want to know which place from above offers more value for my money along with adequate facilities like schools, shopping etc. Etc.

Also some dealers told me that most plots in enclave has 10 to 15 ft of filling and cost of material and labor will become very high if the soil test has issues.

Kindly advice.

Dear Ch.Imran,

Both are good and it depend on your budget.Filling issue is everywhere but there is way to conform filling before you start construction.

You must soil test before you purchase any plot for construction.It will take 4 to 5 thousand.

It's very sure phase8 is cheaper than Enclave.Don't trust any contractor and don't give job with material.Always check labor rate.

Regards

Thanks for the reply Mr. Nadeem Ahmed. Budget is not an issue. But I am the kind of person who purchase based on overall value for the money. So far I am inclined more towards Phase-8 because of these reasons:

1. Phase-8 has separate commercial areas compared to Enclave

2. More parks and green area compared to Enclave where parks are really small

3. Enclave has very tall apartment complexes next to residential homes which I totally hate.

4. Prices are much reasonable compared to Enclave

5. Hope that someday ring-road project will be completed

However, I am still kinda open and looking in to Enclave through a dealer there.

Can you recommend anyone reliable for soil testing?

Regards,

If having a house in Islamabad or as close as possible is not your preference than go for Phase 8.

I am making a 10 marla house is C1 Bahria enclave but i wanted house to be near Islamabad.

Apart from several other factors, the main difference is that Phase 8 is Rawalpindi and Enclave is Islamabad.

Dear Ch. Imran

Bukhari Associates Bahria town Hub commercial Plaza phase 8.They will guide you in sha Allah.

Regards

Hi there Mr Imran !

We are looking at 4 million for a 11 marla plot with solid soil and cost of A+ QUALITY CONSTRUCTION(with central heating ,air conditioning,solid doors) will be around 10 million and completion time will be 6 to 7 months if not completed on time you will get 5 % discount.Feel free to give me a call to visit my model home in phase 7 bahria Islamabad and also visit my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Buildersquare/

Ijaz Alvi

Dear Ikram Ul Haq Sb.

Can I have your number. I'll be back in Islamabad next week and would love to talk to you.

Regards,

Thank You Nadeem Sb. Appreciate it.

Ch. Imran Sb, I also live in Muscat. My brother Ch Qamar is overseeing the project. You can call him on 03335225921. He is well informed abt BE

Thanks Ikram Sb. I will contact him as soon I am back there.

My target is to make the decision in next 2 months. Only waiting on this Panama case verdict from SC. As I think that it is definitely a make or break situation for the property market.

Is it?

Should we really believe that PANAMA will impact the Property Market too?

If yes, then what in your opinion will happen if NS goes home or if he stays in Government?

In Pindi, Ch Nisaar and MR rivalry is much visible factor affecting the real-estate business.
If Nisar goes, good things may happen in BTs!
Another big factor affecting the real-estate is totally being ignored here……The CPEC!
I just came back from Pakistan and was astonished to see the effects of CPEC in the affected areas.
It is passing just 300 ft from my village and I was able to drive my car at 80km speed just on the temporary road. The main highway is hugely wide having service roads on either side.
A two & half hrs bumpy drive, 98 km, on the broken single road has been converted to mere 35 minute to Islamabad. Interchanges everywhere. What this CPEC is speaking up?
The property prices near the highway has gone sky high. No mention of the proposed commercial areas around it.
I am sure sooner or later property developers will think of making the societies.
Government has already released funds to bypass Tarnol and Dhumma railway crossing for Kohat road travelers. Rama stop land has jumped up to 3 lacs per marla whereas it was not worthy for anything before the corridor.
I think this corridor is going to change the property scene in a much visible way in near future.

Dear Imran, one of prime features for living in Bahria is that it ensures basic facilities like schools, shopping, entertainment etc. Phase 8 and enclave both are in developing process. Phase 8 is near to Rawalpindi and enclave in is Islamabad.

Enclave is however more beautifully located. The scenery of Murree hills and Margalla hills is simply breathtaking. The temperature is two to three degree low compare to Islamabad. It’s breezy and pleasant. Enclave is more efficiently planned as compare to other Bahria’s phases. Road network is vast and commercials are located on main avenues. Prices are low as compare to CDA sectors and there is a great margin of profits in upcoming years.

Phase 8 is wide spread sector and the ring road project will boost its value. Equipped with all basic facilities phase 8 is undoubtedly Rawalpindi’s prime society. Low prices of plots, parks, vide roads and load shedding free, are facilities one can only dream in Rawalpindi.

There is no comparison between phase 8 and Bahria Enclave. Both societies are exclusively diverse. Different locations, different vicinities and have huge difference of prices.

For constructing of house, I would recommend Bahria Enclave. As it is comparable to CDA sectors and prices of CDA are already quite high. Secondly, Bahria developed is unique while CDA development is substandard and compromising. Major universities are placed in sector H and park road. Big shopping malls like Sana Mall & enclave city centre are under construction. Apartment towers and Cinepax are also under construction. Underline is that a lot is already happening and completion of these projects will increase enclave prices.

Thanks Kazim Sb. I am an overseas Pakistani, so location doesn't really matter for me.

Phase-8 has reasonable prices with tons of future activity in the area and ring-road will change everything along with DHA's consistent presence and interest in the same area.

I also agree that Enclave is good place but prices are already outrageous considering it is more close to simly-dam. Comparing Enclave with CDA sectors is not fair I think. Main Islamabad ends at I-8 and anything beyond is a "capital territory" and NOT City of Islamabad.

With that said I am still not rejecting Enclave and will consider if I find any reasonable option. If not then Phase-8 is perfectly fine for also.

Beware of enclave's not very good entrance road , Locals have already turned it into a village like entrance , otherwise, yea it's beautiful but overpriced

Buying selling is not very pacy there

If location doesn't matter to u , then go for ph 8

Dear YC,

Buying selling is slow only because:

1. Investors are sitting in market hiding as dealers and holding market hostage.

2. Also greedy dealers who always lie and talk bad about some areas and try to push other areas which they want to promote.

3. Dealers/Investors do not encourage buying/selling. They actually discourage by asking high prices and specially scaring potential buyers away from this place.

So I blame dealers 1000%. I was talking to this one dealer and he told me one price on our first meeting and in only one week he not only raised asking price of this plot by 2 millions, he also told me there will be zero negotiation. I never contacted that man again.

Dear Ch.Imran,

Always check market before purchase anything.Always deal with owner by any dealer.1% is right of any dealer if he make final deal and clear up to transfer.

There is one word TOP in dealer language.Are you know the means of this word?

Always check market value(just for idea) by zameen.com,olx or any classified website.Don't give any offer before you ask 3 to 4 dealers.

Regards

Dear Nadeem,

Thanks for good advice. No I do not know TOP. Can you explain please?

Dealer TOP means the deal without owner or hide the owner so always ask to dealer for real owner and check the ownership paper then ask him demand then offer him according to market.

Sometime real owner don't know the real value of his plot and dealer give him low offer once he agree they give him token money for fix deal and other side dealer searching innocent buyer.

Koch dealer 1% pa sabar shkar nie karta ior TOP ka chakar ma hi laga rahta hain lakin poori phir be nie parthi.

Regards