Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Ikram Ul haq
( 107 posts )

[14 Replies]
Hi,
I am an overseas pakistani shifting back soon. My kids have got admission in siddeeq public school madina town.
I am looking for safe and secure society where i can buy 7 to 10 marla plot in the budget of 65 lak and than construct house.

Please advise which society will be suitable for me?

34 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Ali Kamran
    (50 posts)
    Is that a total budget of 65 lakh or just for the plot?
      34 days ago 

Ikram Ul haq
      (107 posts)
      Just for plot
        34 days ago 

Ali Kamran
        (50 posts)
        I am no expert and I am not in the city but I was recently looking at the different options in Islamabad. I think Gulberg is nearby, is it not? If so, that may be a good option for you to consider.
          34 days ago 

Imtiaz
          (1295 posts)
          Considering the budget & importantly the context, i.e., return from overseas and family factor: My pick, in order of preference.

- Bahria Enclave (7 - 8 Marla): Immediately liveable.

- Gulberg Residencia (7 - 10 Marla): Only a small part liveable but getting populated and good future + best access.

- Bahria Phase 8 (10 Marla or Plus): Good value for money, immediately liveable but access in peak hours not desireable. It's in RWP not ISB.

Many other options available (B-17, Park View etc.) but the above 3 to me are best among others in this situation.
            34 days ago 

Siddiqui
            (24 posts)
            Go for Dha or Bahria only for living and investment Rest all is not worthy.
              34 days ago 

Imtiaz
              (1295 posts)
              Sir, that all depends!

Rest is well worth, there is a thing called 'context'. I own and had lived in BT, personal experience. Simple litmus tests

- Commute to any of BTs/DHAs during peak hours or even normal time during the day

- See the dips in BT market especially when MR gets into legal mess, even for his personal reasons, its impacts all of BT.

Yes, BTs & DHAs had been setting the trends and had been leader and are solid enough for offering one of the best amenities but not the end of the story. Era and preferences have changed!

Also, I am not sure how lucrative are the two for investment as well. Since the deal with SC, expectation was that BTs will sky rocket or atleast KHI & P8 will jump and rest will also progress, that didn't happened even up to half the magnitude that was expected. May be someone with better knowledge can add how the recent DHAs in Bahawalpur & Multan are doing.

---------------
              Would like to correlate the situation, DHAs/BTs are the iPhones/Samsungs in the era of Huaweis...
                34 days ago 

Fahad Azhar
                (125 posts)
                You can also get a 10 marla in dha5 or dha3 for around 65lac.
                  33 days ago 

A M Abbasi
                  (269 posts)
                  Bahria enclave

Gulberg Greens

Bahria phase 8

in 65 lac budget
                    33 days ago 

Ikram Ul haq
                    (107 posts)
                    Thanks guys for your valuable inputs. No doubt Phase 8 is a very good option but i want to stay at reasonable distance from islamabad for future travel.

Gulberg residencia seems reasonable option. In T block prices are low and house construction is going on.

Do you think this will be a good selection?
                      33 days ago 

Imtiaz
                      (1295 posts)
                      L, T, V (possession) with current prices are good selection. For now, a patch of access road is not built, otherwise few minutes drive from Markaz.

Thing to consider, despite best access and bright future, its a Cooperative Housing Society so development speed will not match as that of Bahria. However, amount of house construction going on in possession areas is quite positive!
                        33 days ago 

Post Answer (14 Replies)
                        1 2 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL