10 marla residential plot islamabad

Hi,
I am an overseas pakistani shifting back soon. My kids have got admission in siddeeq public school madina town.
I am looking for safe and secure society where i can buy 7 to 10 marla plot in the budget of 65 lak and than construct house.

Please advise which society will be suitable for me?

Is that a total budget of 65 lakh or just for the plot?

Just for plot

I am no expert and I am not in the city but I was recently looking at the different options in Islamabad. I think Gulberg is nearby, is it not? If so, that may be a good option for you to consider.

Considering the budget & importantly the context, i.e., return from overseas and family factor: My pick, in order of preference.

- Bahria Enclave (7 - 8 Marla): Immediately liveable.

- Gulberg Residencia (7 - 10 Marla): Only a small part liveable but getting populated and good future + best access.

- Bahria Phase 8 (10 Marla or Plus): Good value for money, immediately liveable but access in peak hours not desireable. It's in RWP not ISB.

Many other options available (B-17, Park View etc.) but the above 3 to me are best among others in this situation.

Go for Dha or Bahria only for living and investment Rest all is not worthy.

Sir, that all depends!

Rest is well worth, there is a thing called 'context'. I own and had lived in BT, personal experience. Simple litmus tests

- Commute to any of BTs/DHAs during peak hours or even normal time during the day

- See the dips in BT market especially when MR gets into legal mess, even for his personal reasons, its impacts all of BT.

Yes, BTs & DHAs had been setting the trends and had been leader and are solid enough for offering one of the best amenities but not the end of the story. Era and preferences have changed!

Also, I am not sure how lucrative are the two for investment as well. Since the deal with SC, expectation was that BTs will sky rocket or atleast KHI & P8 will jump and rest will also progress, that didn't happened even up to half the magnitude that was expected. May be someone with better knowledge can add how the recent DHAs in Bahawalpur & Multan are doing.

---------------
Would like to correlate the situation, DHAs/BTs are the iPhones/Samsungs in the era of Huaweis...

You can also get a 10 marla in dha5 or dha3 for around 65lac.

Bahria enclave

Gulberg Greens

Bahria phase 8

in 65 lac budget

Thanks guys for your valuable inputs. No doubt Phase 8 is a very good option but i want to stay at reasonable distance from islamabad for future travel.

Gulberg residencia seems reasonable option. In T block prices are low and house construction is going on.

Do you think this will be a good selection?

L, T, V (possession) with current prices are good selection. For now, a patch of access road is not built, otherwise few minutes drive from Markaz.

Thing to consider, despite best access and bright future, its a Cooperative Housing Society so development speed will not match as that of Bahria. However, amount of house construction going on in possession areas is quite positive!

In the given budget window and the context of proximity to Siddiqe public school (I believe satellite town), I think what imtiaz has recommended makes sense. Both enclave and Gulberg Residentia (I, F blocks 7 marlas) are good choices. I will rather prefer Gulberg over enclave being straight access with not a single signal till 6th road would be a huge advantage.

Dear Mr Ikram
AOA
Congrats for admitting your kids in Sideeq Public School
It is an honor to get admission in SPS.... There Merit prevails..
SPS is a Great Service...less of a business.
If you have a daughter as well, then you may like to admit her in SPS Girls Branch PWD

Closer Areas to SPS Medina Town
Jinnah Garden
Capital Enclave
Pakistan Town
Korang Town
Judicial Colony
PWD
Soan Garden
CBR Town
River Garden
Bahria Town Ph 1-6
DHA ph 2 & 5

You can plan your house in any one of these towns as per your Taste, Choice and Liking etc
Please feel free to contact us for further assistance in getting a Plot and then Construction

HOMESCON Pvt Ltd
Spring North, Bahria Town Rawalpindi
03089114000, 03352766000
homescon@outlook.com

Gulberg is good. Go for only developed plot there.

Asalam o alikum in this budget you can buy 8 marla develop plot in bahria enclave for further information regarding Bahria Enclave call me on

OVERSEAS BLOCK

New bookings , 3 years installment plan.

5 and 10 Marla Residential Plots For Sale On 3 Years Easy Installments - Park View City Islamabad (CDA approved society)

CDA Approved Society In Islamabad.

Gated Community

24/7 Electricity & Gas

Schools, Hospitals, Libraries

First Downtown Commercial In Islamabad Pakistan

Minimum 50 Feet Wide Streets

5 Marla total : 45 lac

down payment : 9 lac

quarterly installments : 3 lac

10 Marla total : 80 lac

down payment : 16 lac

quarterly installments : 533,333/=