10 to 12 million pkr for rental property

Dear forum members,

I have 10 to 12 million pkr to invest in rental property. I am an overseas Pakistani and dont know too much about property market. Could you please advise me where to invest this amount to get handsome monthly return.

Your expert opinions/suggestions in this regard will be highly appreciated

Best regards,

Malik

In the context of capital and surroundings, i.e., ISB/RWP, the amount could be stretched to and beyond 15m with good returns, easy yearly appreciation of rent and capital and long term agreements.

5 Marla
- Satellite Town (D, C F) blocks
- CDA I-10, I-9, Margalla Town

- There are parts of RWP like Sadiq Abad, Gulraiz and adjoing areas etc. etc. where this amount can also get decent monthly rent. Askaris are good but I am not sure of price brackets.

- Regarding Private societies, BT Phase 8 is an ok option 7 Marlas but in my opinion above options could be little bit expensive but far easy to rent out and better returns. Sector B1 in Bahria Enclave could be attractive in future but not as of now...

(Furnished) Apartments yield much better ROI as monthly rental but appreciate much less and comparatively not easy to sell off. Though small units under 2.5 to 3.5 million are worth an exploration.

Rest other forum members can also share their knowledgeable input for a bigger picture.

Satellite town is the best option regarding rental incom.