20 to 22 lakh investment options in zone 2

Dear friends, with the guidance of nadeem saab and other senior members, i have got one 30x60 plot in e block with possession, it cost me 28 lakh, it was average or above average location plot.

Now i am looking for another plot range of 20-22 lakh, as i do small investments in same or different areas of zone 2.

Can someone please guide which societies i should focus on this budget.

I have short listed below options.

I-16
Pechs
B-17 (f block)

One dealer said to me to invest in f-16, please comment if f-16 is good for investment at this time.

Also other societies like cbr-2, airport enclave, university town.

Please tell me top 3 societies, i will focus only those societies and try to grab something within my budget.

Jazakallah brothers.

Dear Siddique,
Gari nikal gae ha.F block is already at raise side.I-16 at hot side and About Pechs no idea.
Wait B-17 G block is on the way and i hope in files you can make something because G block location is good so better wait or increase your budget for good option.
Regards

Any idea about further rise in I-16? I have a 25 x 50 in I-16/4, bought in Jan 2018 for 28 lacs. Last week got a call with the offer of 31 lacs. I am overseas and not able to visit in person until next vacations.

Can you please guide to sale it or hold it? After the Airport inauguration, is there going to be further increase in I-16/4 prices? Any projected/estimated price range?

Nadeem bhai, thank you very much. Any other society you can advise… I can stretch my budget upto 25 lakh. Shall i try something in B-17 or I-16, cbr-2, airport enclave, university town? any advise

Siddique sb kindly consider AWT,Wapda Town & RHS C-18 as well,good options in ur budget.

Siddique Sb,

Which series number plot did you by in E Block? Is this a corner plot near the markaz? Can you kindly share.

Regards

No brother, it was not corner. Plot is near 2283

Thank you khawaja saab, i will try to have a look AWT,Wapda Town & RHS C-18 as well.

I will update you other members here after visiting the society.

Good location, but rate is bit high considering its non-corner on 40FT street. Anyway, good luck with your investment.

Dear JDM Brother! the asking price was 32 lakh, after lot of negotiations we made the deal at that price, few people with above average location of 30x60 even demanding 37 lakh in E block. Owner of the plot accepted that amount because he need money urgently.

as i have started this thread because i am looking for another plot in E block or any reasonable society in zone 2, I am happy if you can arrange a plot for me near that location or any average location in E block in 25 lakh. I will buy it straightway.

Dear Siddique,
Mabrook i think it good deal because my friend offer 3.3M before your serial but Gali corner between 2261 to 2267 but seller is not agree less than 3.6M so your purchasing is in good amount.Before 8 months these plots was 2.4 to 2.8M.Today at zameen.com plot#2360 and asking 3.5M.
https://www.zameen.com/Property/mpchs_multi_gardens_mpchs_block_e_residential_plot_2360_is_available_for_sale-9742074-3120-2.html
Regards

Dear Siddique,
Did you visit there E block?If you visit again then please share me some pictures around Markaz area.I want to know ground reality.Is dealer game or there is more demand?If possible mail me nadeemq8@gmail.com or share me by whatsapp +96597271971
Regards

Yes, you are right sir. I noticed some new dealers opened shops in E-Block and they are helping rates pick up. Still 3 million for E block is not justified at all. I would add little more and buy in C block which is inside Zone-II under CDA approved plan. Once this whole area is populated anything beyond C block will not hold value. Only reason it's keeping up now is because of strong dealer network who lie to buyers about E-block being inside Zone-II.

As genuine buyer if I have to spend 3.5 million on E block outside CDA zone, I would rather look in to Phase-8 options. Phase-8 at least offer much better development standards with adequate water supply.

Dear JDM, check in E block construction is in full swing, people are constructing house, almost in every lane, there are one to two houses there or under construction.

Under Zone 2, Approved CDA planes, these are just bookish things, on ground situation is people prefer to live there, because E block is adjacent to C block, entry gate is same, society and planning is same.

anyways it's matter of satisfaction, you don't satisfy, there are so many other options there like phase 8.

I bought one in E block today - and in that street 10 houses are under construction.

@li , congratulations Ali, can i ask the price of the plot you make the deal. Deal price. And idea of plot (you can write lane number or nearby plot number here) if you don’t want to disclose the plot number.

@Nadeem Ahmed , Sir jee I will provide you E block markaz pictures or short video, no problem at all, I will visit the society in next week in search of new plot.

Dealer has mention one plot this week but that is in front of commercial plots in gol chakkar of E-block, so I didn't go for that.

Dear Siddique,

Many thanks in advance.I have some plots around markaz and waiting for good time.I hope good is very near for B-17 investors.Let's hope for good.

Regards

Dear @li,
First of all mabrook to your investment.I think in street#10 40x80 size in 208 to 219 series.Many thanks @li for update and it's very good news for whole B-17 that people start to live there.
Is there all basic facilities in B-17 like school,hospital,grocery shops?What about water and electricity situation in B-17?
Regards

@Nadeem Ahmed: There are schools like Smart, Allied, Quartaba, Air Foundation, etc. Small markets are there for day to day shoping, not sure about big super store. Water & Electricity situation is satisfactory.