25m house in islamabad

Dear all
I want min. 1 kanal house in rwp/isb with a budget of 22-25 million or a plot in same budget including construction cost . Daily i have to travel to sector h-8 for work .
Seeking experts advice on where exactly to invest.

U can look for naval anchorage pwd and dha 5 in this budget.

Not promoting any society but check out Enclave, get a near to posession plot arnd 135 and build on it

Also check out shifa hospital society next to Khana Bridge, haven’t seen but heard it’s not bad

Can’t think of many other Kanal options near H-8, other wise would have recommended phase 8

Go for Kashimir highway adjacent societies or cda sectors until airport, good and direct approach for you.

Yc sir, i think it is impossible to get a kanal 135 in enclave and then do construction in rest of the amount.

Falcon yes possession ones not but maybe near to possession ones, like ones on old cluster, on top on mountain before G sector,

DHA-5 seems to be the best option as per Falcon sb. In a year or two that place will be good for living.
Sadly Islamabad signal free highway project is being scrapped as CDA is refusing its funding!

Gulberg

Dear Abdul Qayyum sahab. Can you please share your source of information on the signal free highway project being scrapped. I was stretching myself to invest in DHA 5 (5 marla plot) in anticipation of the Airport to Rawat road improvements.

Thank you all

as u people suggested i visited pwd jinnah garden and naval, (gulberg attractive but too early to built a house) ... Naval is much better but the plot prices r a bit high... Around 12-14 million(correct me if im wrong). There are few houses available in pwd and soan gardens in my range but not in naval.why soan garden plot prices are low 6-7 million/kanal. Would you suggest soan gardens?

i have visited E-16-17(Bad). G-15 G-16 out of range. Tele garden

and faisal town are better but tarnol pa bohat rush haa. It takes more the 40 min to reach H-9 on sundays

right now I feel naval anchorage is the best option.

Is it possible to construct a house in 6 months time?

what is the construction cost per sq/ft.?

where is DHA 5.cant see on google map. Is there any construction going on in DHA 5.

Khalid sb dha 5 is the best option in my opinion. It is right on Isb highway opposite dha 2 gate no 7.Naval anchorage is also good but not better than dhas.Development of anchorage is average.
1 kanal house takes 10 months approx to get constructed.
Construction cost persqft ranges between 2000 persqft to 4000 persqft as per your choices and liking.

What s the current price range in dha 5 fr averge non category kanal plot with aim of construction of house in 2 to 3 yrs time frame.

Why don’t you consider Bahria 1 to 6? In my opinion, you should not go for Soan Garden. Good luck

Buy and build in enclave

1:Bahria 1 to 6

2:Dha phase-5 but it will take time for proper livable

3:Dha-2 is much better option if you can raise your budget.

4:Bahria phase-7 one of best option in your budget.

Regards

@Khalid Anis Sb. I suggest you to wait for 2 to 3 months. It is not a good time to buy property as prices are falling rapidly.

New laws block the influx of black money into real estate sector.

Property prices are 15% down from 1 January 2018. After 1 July 2018 you will see another 40% price fall. So better to wait if you want to buy property worth 5 Million PKR or more.

Aftab sb.

IH being signal free is in danger on CDA corruption!

It might get scrapped or delayed!

There was news on papers but you need to go to back dates on ejang.

Trouble is, this joker Punjab PM takes everything from Punjab health, schools and other infrastructure money to Lahore.

Now He is up to Blue train in Lahore !

Yes, He cannot take from IH allocated money but all patwaris are just puppets including CDA's one.

Aftab sb.
IH being signal free is in danger on CDA corruption!
It might get scrapped or delayed!
There was news on papers but you need to go on back dates on ejang.
Trouble is this joker Punjab PM takes everything from Punjab health, schools and other infrastructure money to Lahore.
Now He is up to Blue train in Lahore !
Yes, He cannot take from IH allocated money but all patwaris are just puppets including CDA's one.

Musharaf sb is very right property prices will fall hugely. And all those people who dislike him they know everything. They just can’t accept the reality.

Naeem sb, the point is about difference between 'will' and 'have been'. 'Have been' we all know (data, transactions, market speaks for itself), 'Will' no body knows!

For geniune buyers and dealers (relying solely on commission factor), market correction can be a blessing. It's the societies/developers and investors eying big jumps by hook or by crook will suffer, if and whenever the crash happens!