3.5 million pkr where to buy

Dear members,
I am an overseas pakistani, i have around 3.5 million pkr to invest. I want to invest this money for good a return. I want an advise from the property gurus from this forum to guide/help me. I don't have any idea about the property market and my buying will be dependent upon the advise from the respected members.

Best regards,
Malik

Salam Mr.Malik, for investment purpose phase 8 bahria town is hot property right now, 24 hours electricity, water, gas, security. Developments in phase 8 are being completed at a rapid rate and prices are going to rocket very soon.

I have some very good plots in phase 8 at investor rates.

Details of plots can be given on request.

You may contact me on

Whatsapp 00447523482749

Cell 03165186889

Probiz Real estate

Sama arcade III

North springs

Phase 7

Bahria town

Kimd regards

Habib ur rehman

Thank you for your input beside bahria phase 8 i want to explore more options as well. Any guidance from Nadeem sb, Imtiaz Sahib and other property Gurus will be highly appreciated

Buy a plot or plot file in bahria town ph 8 rawalpindi/Islamabad

You may get a good profit return in few months

For more info contact

0300-9853164

CDA zone 2 is rising because with new Airport development and economic activities are on a rise in the area.

To me there are some of the best options for 3.5 million in an order of increased prefernce.

I-16 - 5 Marla

FOECHS - 10 Marla

CBR2 - 10 to 20 Marla

B-17 - 7 Marla

Park View City - 5 Marla

AWT D18 - 10 M

All are possesion, reputable and risk free.

Thank you Imtiaz Sahib, you people are doing great job for people like us who dont have any clue about property related business

AOA,

Kindly inform about preferred city,

Bahria town Karachi, Ali BLock New deal plots available at very reasonable rates.

In Lahore Bahria Orchard is a good shot.

For Bahria Lahore and Karachi feel free to contact.

You can also read my blogs on propertyblog.pk

0300-8446790

Moazzam Khan