3 to 4 million investment

Dear experts

I want to invest 3 to 4 million in plot for 3 to 5 yrs period. By reading forum posts, i see option of i-16,i-14 in isb.

Also dha multan and bahria town rwp phase 8 may be an option.

I want your suggestions in this regard.

Imtiaz sb and nadeem sb, i specially will appreciate your input on this as really admire your sincere and unbiased opinions.

Best regards

As far as RWP/ISB real estate both I-16 and P-8 sound quite promising even now but more to come in 2+ yrs.

Particularly the planned Ring Road may benefit both. 3 - 4 can get you 5 Marla at good location in 16/4 and 7 Marla in Phase 8 (approximate figure).

Phase 8 is ever growing and for I-16, the link from Highways to 14/15/16 is in process, on ground to be carpeted so a slight jump is expected soon.

I-14 comes with 5+ million price tag

Dear Wajeeh,

I-14 no chance in your budget.

I-16 is good in your budget 5 marla

Safari Valley 7 marla but no chance in Abu Bakar block

Phase-8 G and P block 10 marla good option for future

Phase-8 J,K,L and P 8 marla

Local area Punjab cooperative housing society Adyala road with RDA NOC 1.4 to 1.8 million 5 marla.

Now come to other side if you can play with little risk then

1:CSC 5 marla one file

2:BWC 5 marla two files

Regards

Many thanks Nadeem sb and Imtiaz sb for your valuable input.

Nadeem sb plz pardon my ignorance... CSC and BWC projects are which ones?

And out of I-16 (5 marla) and BT ph 8 ( G or P block 10 marla), which one is recommended?

Dear Wajeeh,

P is cheap and best for future because of close to Dha-3(Bahria Hamlet)MR road and it will be close to RRR.

G is also reasonable if you compare with E or F-1 and with possession and it on MA road.

CSC is Capital smart City Project of HRL

BWC is Blue World City Project of Blue Group of companies

Both are under developing and please visit yourself and conform RDA NOC before invest.

Regards

Nadeem bhai. PH-8 block G seems good as it is on Bahria Expressway and part of G close close to fully populated area of Umar block seems promising.

Your opinion please.

Dear Riyadh,

As i said it good option 3.5 to 4.5 10 marla with possession and it at MR expressways.

It future is very bright if you see surrounding area.

Regards

Nadeem sb, Phase 8, block P and G are possession land without dispute of Takht Pai forest effecting them?

Out of phase 8 and I-16,which one you consider better investment?

Dear Wajeeh,
G is 100% clear and with possession and house construction is going on.
P block is almost developed but i am not sure about that it 100% clear.AQ bhai know more than me about dispute land in Bahria.
As i said before personally i focus on Chakri and Adiala road because of cheap prices.After start RRR it will give more return in sha Allah.
In 2011,12 some of my friends stop me to invest in TC but i invested that time and i sold in 2017,18 with good return so people who have limited budget don't play risky game.
If you like to play with no risk than go to on ground plots.It will give you less return but your investment will be safe.
If someone have extra budget then no problem play with risk for good return but always invest legal and with NOC housing societies.
Regards

Nadeem bhai, understood your point. Since this is the only amount i have, i will prefer safe option which appreciates gradually since i plan to hold 3 to 4 years atleast.

So now i should consider I-16 and

BT phase 8 then? And which can be a better option in the budget i have?

If some1 can tell me… Buying plot in BT ph 8 block G for e.g and not constructing house on it for next 4,5 years… Would it involve some penalty… Extra cost?

Dear Wajeeh,

I always love Dha and Bahria and still i have good location plots but i earned more in local and CDA sectors.

M block 5 marla price in 2017 16 to 18 lakh and now demand is 25 to 29 lakh depend on location.It all up to your luck.

Both G&I-16 are good and safe options but personally my vote going to I-16.in 2014,15 price of 5 marla between 15 to 17 lakh and now it touching 30 to 38 lakh and there is more chance to rise.

I invested some in I-15 in 2017 as i take some risk because of it location.In other words i purchased some lottery tickets.

As you said you have only this much amount so you must play safe.

Regards

No doubt BT-P8 due to pricing, quality and future prospect has great potential but everytime BT issues arises in any part of the country all of BT to some small extent or large suffers. It has political dimensions too. In ppp time that flourished and then came down too in PML time.

For safety of investment with big jumps in coming years, I believe I-16 as a proper I-series sector of CDA and neighbour to I-14/15 can prove to be more beneficial. Access and quality of development is not as good as BT standard but full secure, construction in progress, road carpeting and future developments around that area (PHA Apartments, NUMS medical city in I-17, Airport + RRR + remote possiblity of Kashmir Highway link), I-16 can be more lucrative option then P-8 (personal views)

Salam everyone, my apology to the original poster in usurping his post for my question, the reason is I couldn’t manage to find out how to start a separate post.

Can any senior please guide me about Bahria Enclave Isb. I want to buy (preferably) 8 marla plot in the range of +50 lacs. My need is an area where i can construct abode after 5 years or so.

I would be more thankful if tips in making deal can be given as i have no past experience it would be my maiden deal except for investing few lacs in fgehf bhara kahu and AGP Fatima Town (yes both turned out to be dead meat)

B.Regards.

I also have a kind of same question like Mr. Wajih.

If I start construction of my house and couldnt be able to complete it in 3-4 years ( as I am short of funds).

Does DHA put some kind of penalty on that ?

Or I can take as much time as I want to build a house in DHA Phase 3 ? Please advise

Thanks alot Nadeem sb and Imtiaz sb. Your input is very valuable for novice people like me.

I have also seen that DHA phase3 5 marla plots are in my range. How is this option compared to I-16?

@Nadeem Ahmed

Can you plz enlight us on the investment areas in Adyala & Chakri road?

Dear Wajeeh,
Dha-3 not a bad option.it also big beneficiary of future RRR.It's very important go to only developed plot.
Dha is very slow developer so avoid undeveloped or underdeveloped plots.
Regards

Dear Zarkon Anwar,

For low budget and long term investors both area is best because of cheap prices once RRR start this investment will rise 100% so visit yourself and inspect development and check NOC of housing societies.

Rawalpindi City is almost populated so people are moving to zone-2 and other hand Adyala&Chakri road RRR will be game changer in whole area.I am very sure it will start soon because most land Gov recover already.

Regards

• Alharam City, Possession Part

• Qurtaba City

• Capital Smart

Follwing can be good too as their NOCs are under process

• Blue World

• Royals Farms

• Khanial Homes

There can be many more but these have ongoing decent progress on ground and economical.

• Open land can also be a good prospect, however, all legalities and future aspects like (how far physically from Gas Pipelines, Electricity) is open land at the time of buying. Proper Registry and Transfer from Owner though the legal channel.