40 lacs budget

Hi everyone,

With very little experience and little budget i'm interested to buy a plot in Gulberg residencia or somewhere better or suitable for me.

1. Main purpose is to not wait for 6-7 years.

2. It is only for investment purpose.

Ps. If i go for plots in new extension of Gulberg (p, aa etc) what do you guys suggest me?

Thank you!

If you can wait for 5-7 years:

1- Gulberg Residencia - 4TH Plot Files - Buy 2 10 Marla files and forget for 3-4 years literally. But only if you have a stamina to wait. It will reward you. You can transfer the file on your name on 50% payment i-e 15 lacs for 10 marla.

2- FGEHA - Green Enclave-1 good investment for long term safe and secure. The transfer will be opening very soon, but currently on Affidavit. In three months or less you can buy and transfer as well, but the profit will increase.

If you do not want a big wait then please avoid 1 and 2.

3- Safe with consistent growth and ready cash investments:

a- Possession blocks of Gulberg Residencia 7 marla (40+ lacs)

b- I-15, I-16, I-12 CDA investment (40-50 lacs, I-12 is jumped a bit though and is 50+) its safe and ready cash any time you can exit.

c- B-17 Block F

d- Bahria Phase 8 Possession only and Bahria Enclave (developed)

Suggestion: 3a and 3b are best, as you never know when you need cash and want to liquidate.

3c and 3d are also good options, specially if later you want to do construction and sell off.