6-10 lac saving per month. Where to invest?

Dear members,
Regardless of location, if you were saving between 6-10 lac per month, where would you like to invest in property. Any major city.

Which option will you choose?

Regards,

Nadeem Ahmed Sb.

Kindly you must reply to this thread. You opinion on this will be highly valuable.

Regards,

Dear JDM,
Your question is very hard for me.First option Agar main 6 sa 8 lakh safe karta in one month then i will wait 12x6=72 to aik sal baad invest karta wo be on ground land par because i don't believe files game which is always risky.
Second option commercial par lagata jis ki land clear ho,developer saaf ho ior foundation ready hoon.
Third option if i am Pak Dr.A. Q.Khan School System ya Dar-E- Arqam ya kisi acha school ki franchise lata.
Forth option If i am in Pak Dairy Farm start karta at low level.
Regards

Golden advice from a Golden man. Thank You Nadeem Sb.

Sir i have a perfect investment opportunity for you. Would like to talk with you so do give me a call.

Osama Ahtisham

Business Development Manager

Zameen.com

osama.ahtisham@zameen.com

+92 333 0130968

Osama,

Will you please share some details here so Nadeem Sb. Can evaluate on this opportunity as well.

Regards,

You must invest in DHA Plot in commercial Plots.

Tariq,

Which DHA? Can you tell me some more details.

Dear Osama Ahtisham,

If you have any good options then please share over here.It will help many forum members.

Regards

Invest in bahria enclave islamabad

one kanal non -developed plot on installments

downpayment 50 lac

1.5 years installment plan

100% merging

total booking price 165 lac

get 50 lac profit within 1.5 year

for more information feel free to contact

khalid rafiq

Khalid Rafique Sb.

haat hola rakho. Same comment on all threads!

My friend is living in Islamabad and controlling his farm activities some 100km away.

He has installed several locked moveable video camera all around his facility and watching all activities right from his home.

Bought a SS material refrigerated storage installed on vehicle and delivering to bahria town.

He is unable to meet demand as his milk is pure. I did not ask his monthly income but as per his expenses and living style, his income is most probably 3-4 lacs per month.

I think this bzness is also very lucrative indeed if one has a farm with good water availability and road network to the market.

Dear JDM,

1:Please visit Gulberg Green,E-11 and PWD commercials close to Bahria entrance and search good developer.How you check developer?Check his previous projects.

Once good developer mark land of new project invest there.

2:If you have 30 to 50 lakh then check old house(access street size 25 to 30ft)renovat.I think it will take 3 to 4 months and i hope it will give you good return.I hope you can find old houses in this area around Peshawar road,Misrial road,Chkri road,Tanch act.Small houses easy to sale.

Regards

Dear JDM,
I shared tow more options more it fail with this message
Note: Your entry is pending approval. It will be reviewed by our editorial team shortly.
I hope admin will release soon.
Regards

Same nahi hay janab, hn same society keh saktay hein ap

wo is liay k mujy is society ka experience hy or ap be is ke history check kr sakty hein k prices kahan say start hovi or kahan pounchi hein.

aap nay advise mangi hay tw mein nay apny zati experience ke bunyaad pay jo durust laga wohi share kiya hy.

Dear Khalid Rafiq,

Can you share that society over here.It will helpful for all forum members.

Regards

Abdul Qayum Sb.

Thanks. Milk business is good and demand is high. But, anyone without experience can't survive. Workers are hard to find. Feed is another issue in this area. Animals are expensive and they die pretty regularly or stop giving milk due to quality of feed.

My cousin currently owns a dairy farm with over 50 cattle. Trust me, there is no life in it. Only shouq poora kar raha hai.

Golden advice from a real guru. Thanks Nadeem Sb. I started looking in to commercial projects as you mentioned.

AOA,

You can invest on Commercial and Residential Property either cash or instalment.

We have plots in Abdullah City, Islamabad Rawalpindi on Chakri Road. The best thing is that they are giving land in your name with possession.

The price of the plots go from 4 lac to 30 lac. And expected return is double each year.

First of all brother, you must tell how the hell on earth you are saving 10 lac per month and can advise others to save even 10k. A Director at some job or business, Now if I were you then I can do much mad stuff but in this case, you need to see your interest, work you can follow . For example E-commerce is a business so does invest in IT services even websites, some cloud business partner but these all need skills and full-time and Qualification related to it

it's very hard to tell without knowing you and your scope on contrast to above you can be comfortable with opening barber shops on rent places or buying cars and putting them on uber, Do not mind but these all are services.

Now if I were you I definitely open three bank accounts or more first one for charity in Shaukat Khanum and out of ten lac 1 lac every month to this account,1 lac taxes for example now I have 8 lac, one account I will use for saving 5 lac per month for 3 years at least to invest in property especially commercial plaza and agriculture land and in 3rd final account I will save 3 Lac every month to take risk I will save enough money in 3rd account to establish at least poultry farm or 50 kiosks of hygienic food .