7 Marla Plot To Build A House After 4 Years

I want to buy a 7 Marla plot to build a house after 4 years. My range is 10 lakh to 15 lakh. I have shortlisted lake city & DHA Rahbar. Are Bahria Sector E & F good options and in range? What kind of society is DHA Rahbar?

Salam jawad,

Currently, there is no property listed in Zameen.com that can fit perfectly your demand (Search based on Bahria Town Sector E,F) ... But yes, you can raise an ad in Zameen.om by visiting its Wanted section > Add New Property.

Regards

Nfc 2 is the best option for u. Excellent location adjacent to bahria and prices still cheap.

In this range u will not find a plot in bahria and dha rahber

Exactly @Ali. @Jawad sb, you can contact agents as well for proper assistance.

Actually , i have already bought something with zaamin fazaia villas and cannot increase the range much. What if i decrease the plot size to 5 marla, will my range then fit for bahria or dha rahbar? Is bahria sector e and f a reliable option? What about central park? Is it good?

Sir in islamabad u can go for pechs and bahria town in this price…

Sir in ur budget u can also go for pechs islamabad near new airport…

7 marla plots are not available in bahria and dha rahber and majority of lahore. Wat i talked about above was 5 marla.

Nfc 2 is much much better than central park. Location of central park is not good. It is almost out of city with no nearby commercial or other facilities. Bahria e and f are also good,

Whats about lake city please help me out about its future.

Lake city is good