"pakistanis bought property worth 16bn dirhams in dubai"

Hi all,
"pakistanis bought property worth 16bn dirhams in dubai"
Ref: http://www.Dawn.Com/news/1164035/

Is this effecting the current and future property investment trends in pakistan as huge investments are done abroad now?

Regards,
Okha

This is the lesson for us, that if we get security in our home country how much investment can come Pakistan?

Additionally there are cases who lost too.. Be care full if you don't have easy come easy go money.

Some of the guys realized that investing in Karachi also pay good though.

I think Malik Riaz realized that already.

I think this will have detrimental effect on Pakistan’s real estate for the future as majority of the investment in Pakistan constitutes overseas investment but Dubai real estate is also not showing any good signs for now.

Majority of the investors were as i quote the dawn news paper"politicians,bureaucrats and businessmen".

;;;"""""This sentence speaks volumes;;;;""""""

A politician who in his wealth forms to tax officials, writes no personal car can afford A MILLION DIRHAM FLAT IN DUBAI....

A bureaucrat ,whose max salary say 2 lacks a month, can AFFORD TO BUY IN DUBAI A VILLA , while at the same time can afford his 3-4 children schooling fee of 70-90 thousands rupees/month in excellent schools....

And last the businessmen ,some genuine but most avoid taxes in Pakistan ,but happily invest abroad.

zindabad.....

I am totally agree with Dk sab.

Regards

But DK what you think of its effect on Pakistan’s real estate

@Arshad ....Sir in my humble response ,IT WILL HAVE minimal EFFECT ON Pakistan real estate market.......bcz choar ko to bhagna haey .

Besides may be one fourth of this money would have landed in genuine real estate business if there was a good security/political/economic stability in our country.

One more wavy strings ,that strikes our mind ,is the role of big dealers(super game changers)who gambles in crores and billions and who cares less about massive loss/gains bcz their money is most of the times black money....BUT for some reasons are others ,they jump in Dubai market just for to come back in white clothes with no black moles ,so to be called haji sahebans..

Nice explanation DK bhai

Many people have also invested to get the UAE residence permit. Some well-off people are now preferring to keep their families in Dubai due to the law and order situation, while they manage their work here and visit them on weekends. These people have been forced to buy over there due to the circumstances.

DK you are perfectly right. When taxes are not implemented and collected effectively then people who have genuine white money are forced to invest abroad.

They will soon invest in Pakistan.

O they don’t realise… Middle East is going down…

Dubai reality is expected to be dropped this year by 20%

If Dubai property falls then maybe some of this money will come back and help Pakistani Market.

I guess the money follows the trail of big investors. So I guess when Malik Riaz will decide to multiply his wealth in Pakistan he’ll bring back BE-II from Dubai to play up the market. So you and I should sit tight and wait when these big crooks return to local market. It is just like surfing the tide.

If dubai market is down then wont investors hold on to their investments rather than jumping into the real estate of pakistan.

Well it doesn't mean that Pakistan real estate has lost its potential. Every investor has a different mindset. Secondly, Dubai is like a second home to many Pakistanis, so people inject money in its real estate sector.

Regards,
zain Nadeem

I think Pakistanis might be thinking of investing in Dubai first and then the profit back in the Pakistani properties. What do you think?

It is always safe to invest in Pakistan, heard from the overseas People who have been living in Gulf for 30 Years, but those people who want to hide their black money will invest overseas for sure.

2,000 Pakistani firms operating in UAE's AFZ

Link:

http://www.dawn.com/news/1164510/2000-local-firms-operating-in-afz?preview