A New Society In Heart Of B17

There is a small society in center of B-17, it is located above C block and on right side of E block, roads are completed and most of area they have is already developed, but development standard is not good.

Can someone tell me about this society, who is owner developer of this and what is its future. Is there any chance multi will take over this society land?

Here is its exact location, Check the link below.

https://maps.google.com/maps/myplaces?ll=33.684943,72.813644&spn=0.004281,0.008256&ctz=-300&t=h&z=18

Is the name of Rawalpindi Housing Society. We saw advertisement in news papers. Are the approved from CDA,

Dear Triver, I don’t see any future for this project. Although, don’t have enough info about this. Multi may include this in their F Block of future launching. Regards

Khan sab I also dont see any future if things remains as its now. But do visit this society, u will b surprised, location is great and they can take full advantage of b17 roads and infrastructure if they think out of the box and act smart.

If u find some information about owner of this sociaty do let me know anytime.

F block will be far away, location of this is lot bettet. U can go inside this society straight from where b block ends. It is almost in front of c block

I dont see the future of such societies because they cannot deliver…

Guys, do you know where the proposed F block will be? And what is the current status? Is it still in doubt or definitely going to be launched as there is a very high demand for it from the public. Any idea when the booking will start? Thanks

No F block up till sep 2014