Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
General Advice discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable General Advice advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new General Advice discussion.
Ahmad
( 22 posts )

[49 Replies]
Dear all, Aoa,

I want to update all on this important scheme of Abbottabad Township. I own a plot there and constantly monitor it. I am not a dealer but a govt employee.

Land rates in good location areas of Abbottabad are high and out of reach of middle class.

Abbottabad Township is located near the main city. It is an old scheme neglected in the past. It is also a Govt sponsored scheme involving no patwari system rather transfer is done as per CDA or Bahria procedure.
It has a proper town and master plan. Presently rates are reasonable.

In near future the area will attract people due to following:

1. Start of Abbottabad bypass which will pass adjustment to this site. All the formalities are complete by NHA. Work is likely to start in 3 to 6 months and completion will be 2 to 3 years.

2. Chair lift project from Abbottabad to Thandini is located in this scheme. Work is on and is almost 70% completed, will be final in almost one year.

In my opinion scheme has tremendous future potentials. Comments from all are welcomed.

Regards.

1943 days ago In General Advice
    Post Answer
    Rizwan
    (187 posts)
    Please tell us the exact location of the scheme and how is the sale purchase being done.
      1943 days ago 

Ahmed Tanoli
      (554 posts)
      Ahmed,

Could please tell me this township how far from Mansehra-Abbotabad road. As you know we have a township in Mansehra also.Please share the different sizes of plots and prices.
        1943 days ago 

Ahmad
        (22 posts)
        It is near Pakistan Military Academy. Sale purcase is done through dealers. However, the tfr of plots are on same lines as of CDA or bahria. They have a proper office and staff for tfr formalities. Presently you can reach the location in 10-15 mins from PMA due to poor road. Once the road is developed it will take 5 to 8 mins.

The important thing is that the land is possession able. You can straight away construct the house. Already 10 to 15 houses are there with families living. I have been told that around 50 requests for maps / possession are under process.

Regards.
          1943 days ago 

Khan Sahib
          (418 posts)
          Ahmad, please share with us if you have an idea of prices of various sizes of plots. Thank you.
            1943 days ago 

Ahmad
            (22 posts)
            The plot sizes are 5, 7, 10, 14 and 20 marlas. Price per marla is around 1 lac to max 1.20 lacs per marla depending on sector and location.
              1942 days ago 

Ahmad
              (22 posts)
              To know expect location of the site, type "abbottabad township road" in the search bar of google earth and it will guide to the scheme location.

Regards.
                1942 days ago 

Zzingaro
                (146 posts)
                Dear ahmed sab are all facilities available in township i mean sui gas,electricity,water and grocery etc
                  1942 days ago 

Ahmad
                  (22 posts)
                  As I said in my earlier post that families are living there so all facilities are available. However, for grocery one has to move a little I mean 5 mins drive.

Regards.
                    1942 days ago 

Ahmed Tanoli
                    (554 posts)
                    Ahmad,

Thanks alot for update, how big are streets of town ship. I mean 30 ft or less.
                      1942 days ago 

Ahmad
                      (22 posts)
                      Min width of street is 30 ft. It will prove to be a good scheme in days to come. More, the scheme is owned by govt of KPK.
                        1942 days ago 

Post Answer (49 Replies)
                        1 2 3 4 5 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL