Abbottabad Township

Dear all, Aoa,

I want to update all on this important scheme of Abbottabad Township. I own a plot there and constantly monitor it. I am not a dealer but a govt employee.

Land rates in good location areas of Abbottabad are high and out of reach of middle class.

Abbottabad Township is located near the main city. It is an old scheme neglected in the past. It is also a Govt sponsored scheme involving no patwari system rather transfer is done as per CDA or Bahria procedure.
It has a proper town and master plan. Presently rates are reasonable.

In near future the area will attract people due to following:

1. Start of Abbottabad bypass which will pass adjustment to this site. All the formalities are complete by NHA. Work is likely to start in 3 to 6 months and completion will be 2 to 3 years.

2. Chair lift project from Abbottabad to Thandini is located in this scheme. Work is on and is almost 70% completed, will be final in almost one year.

In my opinion scheme has tremendous future potentials. Comments from all are welcomed.

Regards.

Please tell us the exact location of the scheme and how is the sale purchase being done.

Ahmed,

Could please tell me this township how far from Mansehra-Abbotabad road. As you know we have a township in Mansehra also.Please share the different sizes of plots and prices.

It is near Pakistan Military Academy. Sale purcase is done through dealers. However, the tfr of plots are on same lines as of CDA or bahria. They have a proper office and staff for tfr formalities. Presently you can reach the location in 10-15 mins from PMA due to poor road. Once the road is developed it will take 5 to 8 mins.

The important thing is that the land is possession able. You can straight away construct the house. Already 10 to 15 houses are there with families living. I have been told that around 50 requests for maps / possession are under process.

Regards.

Ahmad, please share with us if you have an idea of prices of various sizes of plots. Thank you.

The plot sizes are 5, 7, 10, 14 and 20 marlas. Price per marla is around 1 lac to max 1.20 lacs per marla depending on sector and location.

To know expect location of the site, type "abbottabad township road" in the search bar of google earth and it will guide to the scheme location.

Regards.

Dear ahmed sab are all facilities available in township i mean sui gas,electricity,water and grocery etc

As I said in my earlier post that families are living there so all facilities are available. However, for grocery one has to move a little I mean 5 mins drive.

Regards.

Ahmad,

Thanks alot for update, how big are streets of town ship. I mean 30 ft or less.

Min width of street is 30 ft. It will prove to be a good scheme in days to come. More, the scheme is owned by govt of KPK.

Ahmed that’s a dead scheme and it will stay dead if theres no development as per standards of bahria …since its very hilly and there has been no proper cutting of the hill which is always a danger…same is my concern for Abbottabad heights…even though its a beautiful area but what I fail to understand is from where the by pass will reach this scheme?? its in the heart of the city…share something new if u have…thankyou!

Rizwan

I was of the same opinion a year back. But the ground realities are different now. As I mentioned in my introductory post of two projects. One is bypass and other is chairlift.

I visited the site 3 months back and the chairlift project is happening on ground and one can see it.

For bypass I got information from NHA. They have got the funds and land acquisition is in process. You can also see following link.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1042325

http://www.dawn.com/news/1079996

http://www.dgmarket.com/tenders/np-notice.do?noticeId=10552986

So one can imagine the future of this scheme.

Comments are welcomed.

Regards.

Ahmad,

Thanks again, I will visit this society at the end of May-14.Then i will update you in details.

Regards,

I look forward to further details about this scheme.

Can anyone please mention the current prices of plots there? what size plots are available and what should be the length of investment?

i have visited this place back in dec but i wasn't much impressed with the pace of work and the development infrastructure though i was under same impression that it's a dead investment

MR.qureshi

I have covered plots sizes and approx cost in my earlier post. However for the investment prospects we should request some expert. In my opinion the prices willgo up when

1. Chairlift project starts and tourist start visiting the site. Likely time is one year.

2. Bypass construction starts. As Mehtab Abbasi is now KPK governor. He is from same area. He would like to give it priority before by election on his seat which he resigned to become governor. Please note PMN L has a tough competition from PTI in Abbottabad. This may happen in next six months to one year.

3. The development of economic corridor with China is another impotent aspect to note.

This was my assessment rest ALLAH knows better.

Ahmed Sahab,

Abbottabad is very beautiful city. I agree, but because of the system flaws the beauti for this city is in Danger. I am happy to hear that court has declared shimla hill a green belt.

But what about the rest of the green belts. There is lot of encrochments still there.

The thing i don't like about Abbottabad is the streets. Streets are not so wide. Khagan Colony, Habibullah colony and lot of other colonies, only one car can pass through the street.

Ahmed you mentioned that this place is out of reach of middle class. If yes then why street is 30 feet only. It should be

Brother, Please don't mind these are just my views. The climate is good. But there is mismanagement in Haripur, Abbottabad and Mahnsera.

But there is one good thing, PMLN. They can change the infrastructure of the city.

For me, all the hills in Abbottabad area should be declared as green belt, to save the beauti of this city.

Ahmed Sahab,

Please i want to know the plan for by pass, which area bypass will pass through.

Ahmed Sahab,

You have mentioned about Chair lift, from Abbottabad to Thandiani.

Is the work in progress really. I don't believe this.

I have not heard anything like that.

Can you please explain.