About to pull the trigger on d-18

I am seeking an urgent advise as my lunatic plan is to buy a one kanal plot in d-18 in one weeks time while i am in pakistan . I came to know about this sector properly just about a day or so and made up my mind to inshallah go ahead with it.

Its a good choice level area in mid of sector d 17 and awt u should go for it.

Hi,

Best of luck.

Regards, z@in N@adeem

Ibrahim bhai,

I would like to ask you a question; i have 3 options now for me to make a move inshaallah in less than a week. B-17 block e 10 marla 20 laak. D-18 i kanal 30 laak. Bahria phase 8 10 marla 25 laak. Please advise me re: 2 yr investment plan.

Dear brother B 17 will be my ist preference as its in zone 2 and multi is a good option standard wise development wise and for future margalla avenue. D 18 and bahria scope is almost same but main difference is bahria high standard development but u have to select location as both are very different locations

Syed bhai
How do you compare d-18 with e-17? Which is better?

This is a great option go for it luck be with you…

Thanks ibrahim bhai! And others. Fahad bhai thank u for the wishes we all need allah's help in everything. I have visited all these areas and for some reason i am mesmerized by bahria's concrete groundwork and am inshallah going for it for g block phase 8 10 marla at 27 laaks.

Dear brother pk1 In d 18 and e 16/17 maybe development wise d 18 is a bit better but price wise and future investment may be e 16 and 17 will be better due to its direct approach from g t road and also its part of cda and v imp point is that its only 4 km from motorway chowk ( kashmir highway) Benefit with d 18 is that its behind d 17 which is already a developed sector and packed between d 17 and awt

I visited these sectors mentioned in above posts and am sorry to say with all the overseas money poured into these societies they did not deliver what they could have except b17 and bahria. Even if u look at the entrances of d 17 and e16 they are like small hiking tracks in nauthiagali. Very poor performance yet the plot prices are high everywhere for what they should be. I dunno what the living standards would be if these narrow main roads of these societies get flooded with traffic!

Dear brother Agree with u and i already mention that statement in my ist reply post that u cant compare bahria development with any society even with any cda sector. Prices are high in those societies due to there location , future airport , motorway connection otherwise there is no comparison of bahria development