Affordable plot in isb/rwp

I want to invest PKR 4 lacs upfront and PKR 10-20k installment per month in any good society in RWP/ISB. Can anyone suggest.

Nadeem sb

You can explore blue world city 5 marla plot.

AQ sb, BWC got the NOC?

Out of PAK so couldn't got much info but last time these guys had some warnings from RDA not to invest with them and so on.

Just double checking, if you may have more detailed insights...?

Imtiaz sb
As per my little knowledge, they are struggling for phase-2 but a good part of advertised plots, NOC from RDA has been taken.
After Ramazan, I will visit Pakistan, and shall be able to tell you the solid info but as I said it is Chinese repute in the very first JV and they have to make it a success.
News of town is that there will be massive accommodations of Chinese in BWC.
Sir Jee, if you excuse me, Pakistan is going to be like Israil of China!
I do not know whether or not it is a complement but I do know it is our instrance policy, the CPEC!
BWC will be free of dogs and cats at least and has a lot of significant to CPEC.

Societies whose cases of NOC are in progress with RDA

http://www.rda.gop.pk/housing-societies/

Imtiaz sb
I must have told you the NOC allotted is ONLY for planning.
Still final map is not submitted and a full blown NOC is still awaited.
I just had a chat with RDA baboo who is a buddy.

Thanks all for your feedback.

Any other option?

@Sir AQ

Last few weeks i have traveled from chakri Motorway interchange towards Dhamial Via Chakri road several times.

There are many colonies which are on the chakri road. As far as my observation is concerned BWC is very very far away from the populated area(Dhamial~25+ km). I feel it will become another Qurtaba city or an Al-haram city(when it was first launched more than a decade ago).

The only approach is from chakri road and although that road is newly build but still its a single road. I am curious that how will someone settle and live at that place if it get developed.

Dear Imtiaz,

BWC have NOC and i cleared from RDA and someone send me also if you want i can send you by whatsapp.If compared in development with CSC and Abdullah city.

Four years installment option 5 marla 80k down payment.For long term investment.

8Km Chakri interchange and yes 34Km from Sadar if RLR start it will boost.CSC and others depend on future RLR.

Regards

Nadeem bhai

RDA drafman says the NOC is at planning level only? Not yet released?

Could you send the NIC to me please?

Please check your phone.Yes it planing level only.According to RDA web final NOC under processing because yet not final map.

Regards

Here you go Imtiaz sb.

BWC Plannjng Permissoon Approval by RDA

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NEKRui1U-yMbiXWfhBZV38GVizVPwznr/view?usp=drivesdk

As received. Please further check authenticity of this news

متوجہ ہو

پریس ریلیز (13ا پریل2019)

راولپنڈی ڈویلپمنٹ اتھارٹی (آر ڈی اے ) جمشید آفتاب نے چار ہاؤسنگ سکیموں کوآرڈی اے پلاننگ پرمیشن کی بنیادی شرائط کی خلاف ورزی کرنے کی وجہ سے ابتدائی پلاننگ پرمیشن کو منسوخ کر دیا ۔ رواں سال فروری میںآرڈی اے نے چار ہاؤسنگ سکیموں جن میں بلیوورلڈ ، تاج ریزیڈنشیا، فیصل مارگلہ سٹی شامل تھیں کو سکروٹنی کمیٹی برائے ابتدائی پلاننگ پرمیشن کی سفارشات پر ابتدائی پلاننگ پرمیشن ان شرائط پر دی تھیں کہ وہ کسی قسم کی اشتہار بازی ، ڈویلپمنٹ اور پلاٹوں کی فروخت سے مکمل اجتناب کریں گے۔ مزید یہ کہ مجوزہ ہاؤسنگ سکیم کی جگہ پر ہرقسم کی غیر قانونی تعمیرات اور ڈویلپمنٹ سے باز رہیں گے تاہم ان تمام ہاؤسنگ سکیموں نے نہ صرف پلاٹوں کی خریدو فروخت جاری رکھی بلکہ موقع پر غیر قانونی تعمیرات وڈویلپمنٹ بھی شروع کررکھی ہیں ۔ لہذا RDAپلاننگ پرمیشن کی بنیادی شرائط کی مسلسل خلاف ورزی پر بلیوورلڈ ، تاج ریزیڈنشیا، فیصل مارگلہ سٹی اور کی ابتدائی پلاننگ پرمیشن کو منسوخ کر دیا ہے ۔ مزید تاکید رہے کہ عوام الناس کسی بھی ہاؤسنگ سوسائٹی میں خرید وفروخت سے قبل آرڈی اے کے دفتر یا آرڈی اے کی ویب سائٹ پر جا کر اس بات کا تعین و یقین کرلیں کہ جس پلاٹ کی خرید وفروخت میں دلچسپی رکھتے ہیں آیا وہ آرڈی اے سے منظور شدہ ہے اور کسی منظور شدہ سکیم میں واقع ہے اور کسی بھی رہن کا حصہ نہ ہے۔ تاکہ کسی بھی قسم کے فراڈ یا غیر قانونی عمل سے بچا جا سکے۔۔۔۔۔

Ammar SB
As I said the NOC is at planning status.
RDA is a bunch of crooks and they will keep playing around and around till their mouth is stuffed.

True, there is a longer list but RDA keeps highlighting only a few, recurrently.

In Al Haram city 5 marla possession plot in nimra block can be purchased in 4.5 lac, or in kashmir modal town you can buy a possession plot in 5.5 lac all dues cleared. Both are possession plots and all dues are cleared. Both have much better location compared to BWC.

Dear Nasir,
You are right but BWC is with 4 years installment option and Blue group is developing well according to ground reality.In one year development progress is much better than many other around this project.For low budget and long term not a bad option.I saw some videos on youtube and my friend visited the site.According to him group is doing well developing.
All around new projects depend on coming RLR.Let's see in near future.
Regards

Thank you AQ sb & Nadeem sb for your valuable inputs - always precise and helpful!