Airport Housing Society, Rawalpindi

Can experts of this esteem forum,please, guide about airport housing society, rawalpindi. What are the basic facility status there and prospects and pricing of different blocks.

Dear Moazzam

I am overseas Pakistani resident of sector 1 ,excellent place to live with all facilities available if you are in Pakistan go yourself and have a look 5 marla double story house in sector 1 would be around 63 - 73 lakhs and slightly less in other sectors.

Good luck

@Khan Is there any plot 5/7 marla available or a single storey 5 marla house? If yes pls share the prices of both.

Regards

Dear AppCake,

5Marla house 4.5 to 7 Million depend on (Sector)location.

Regards

Does the society provide bigger plots like 14 marla etc?

Dear Alpha_K,

There is all options and different sizes but mostly 5,8 and 10Marla.

Regards

Sir I want to buy plot in Airport Housing Society Sector 4. I want to know is this a safe investment?

Security is a big issue in airport housing society. Although security is a major concern even in Islamabad as well but the airport society is highly vulnerable to armed dacoities and thefts. The irony is that the victims know who are the culprits but Police is all hands in glove with dacoits and thieves. There was a daylight dacoity incident in the house of one of our senior executives. He had no choice but to move to a flat in G-8. The victim was an IT expert and he traced the culprits through sim of one of the mobiles that the dacoits had taken with them. He had 100% confirmed electronic evidence that the dacoits spent more than 12 hours at the Dera of the one and only the most notorious character of that area. Thereafter, the phone battery dried out and he could not get any further clue. He told the policemen about this who advised him not to mention this again otherwise he risks his life. Subsequently, he never looked back and now advises everyone that not to even think of living in that area. For those who are already living there, his advice is to take all necessary measures to secure yourself and your family. May Allah protect all of us from all evils.

Agreed with khan sahb if criminals are main supporters of sitting govt then who will listen?

I think there are water issues in the society.

I am totally agree with Khan Sahib.Sure Security is a big issue in this area.

Regards

I don’t think the society has any NOC although many houses are built and people are living there.

Dear very good society totally safe investment have experience of 20*25 plaza in sector 4 good rental income . Why people scare others .

Any 1 having plot commercial in sector 4 and want to sell ?

Yes there are water issues in this society. Most of the time one has to call water tanker

As far as security issues are concerned There is no safe place in this universe , please don’t scare people I am overseas Pakistani and resident of airport society far many many years now never had any issues ,actually most of the property gurus etc. On this form are associated with big names like bahria DHA etc, no doubt bahria is better than other city areas but its not in everyone’s budget so all Pakistan can not shift to DHA and bahria please don’t spread the false news airport society is best place to live in Rawalpindi.

Fully agreed with Arshad,actually all these so called property gurus are diverting people to Bahria and DHA most of the time due to their personal interests , I think after satellite town airport housing society is the best place to live in Rawalpindi ,,excellent location just near to GT road and air port.

So please stop scaring people crimes are everywhere these days even America is not safe.

Arshad/Asad, I have no interests associated with Bahria/DHA. I just have one plot in the entire universe which is in Cabinet society which I am going to build soon. The cabinet society is also not secure due to concentration of criminals in Tarnol area, but I don’t have any other choice. While I agree with you that no place in the universe is 100% safe, especially in our country, but in case one has options then one should strive for apparently secure place to keep his family. That was my only intent to post earlier comments. I also agree that Alhamdulillah it doesn’t happen with everyone, but please ask those who have undergone this agony. The problem in this area is that dacoits and police are hands in glove with each other and it is extremely difficult to draw a line between these two. The khokhar factor is something that cannot and should not be ignored. Good luck to all of you and I pray that Allah keeps you and your family protected from all such crimes.

There are issues with the society like lack of water and lack of NOC. There is crime but I don’t know if it greater or lesser than other areas. The society is not properly planned or developed as it was built a long time ago. The Khokkars are the real players behind the society. However the location is better than many newer societies and it is a fully developed society. No body responding has denied any of these issues.

Arshad, you are right the location is great, but society isn’t well planned. I have visited the society just onc. The street that I went to was so narrow that I had to bring back my car in reverse gear to be able to move to the other street. The area is fully populated. Those who have lived there or still living can give real input regarding water supply etc. However, water is generally scarce in islamabad as well. I know a few familiesin G-10 who are totally dependent on water through tankers. They hardly get any supply from CDA. Many people have to spend lots of money to have their own boring. I think that government must resolve the security and water issues on priority as the general public has been suffering enormously.