Alternate options in bahria enclave

Dear members,

I visited to be office to collect allotment letter and was informed by be that my plot doesn't exist on map needs to be relocated to a new place. According to them they will give me options for alternate locations next week.

Could you please tell me which sectors are good right now or near future and which areas should i choose?

Thanks

In which sector you have plot?

Regards

I think u will get alternate in F1 or C1 extension.

Regards

I have plot in F sector and they will give me options in some other blocks. Just need advice for the best sectors. Thanks a lot

Do u think, they wil give u best option?

U must be joking bro.

@Mr Khan, you are right. I just want to know that which block are better in BE?

In case they give me alternate options, this info will help me to decide.

Dear Muhammad, Where was your plot originally located? I have a plot in Sector N and wondering if they will say the same to me as i will be going to visit their office soon.

N sector does hv sm land acquisition issues.

AOA to all,

I visited Enclave and i spent whole day there.No doubt about development but very bad access.

I can't say anything because many Enclave lovers over here.Not a good option for investment because prices already at peak.

Regards

Totally agreed with nadeem sir.Seems not so feasible option at the moment.

@Nadeem,

You are absolutely right about the bad access. It will only get worse as more construction happens on this road and illegal tajawzaat clutter up.

Did you notice all that dealer mafia sitting in Enclave, same dealers who destroyed Phase-8's potential now fooling people here with help of corrupt thug Malik Riaz.

My plot was in Sector F and now they will relocate it in some other place. I’m going to visit their office today to get relocation options. Let’s c what happens???

Do share what options you get.

Regards

Can anyone share the status of Sector O ? What is factual situation of its land and development?

@ Khalil

No development as yet.... Land is acquired in patches only.

Regards

What about its 8 marla plotting? Is the land available for that. When its development is expected ?

I am not sure which exact land is acquired and which is not acquired.... It will take time.

Regards

Why Bahria not doing development of Sector O?

Yeh to bahria ko pata hy meray bhai…

I have an investment in sector O, that is why I am concerning. Can you please advise to hold or exit the position, keeping in view the prevailing circumstances?