Apartments In Capital Area

Dear all,

I am interested to book one apartment on installment basis with in 5-6 million range and currently looking at the options in DHA Phase 2, Residencia and Defence Towers etc.

I will appreciate a expert opinion if the above is good investment and also if tomorrow renting out this apartment what maximum rent I can get.

Also will appreciate if there are any better options available other then I mentioned above.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Awaiting expert advise.

The rental values currently are not that high but it definitely is a good and safe investment.

My type B apartment in Defence paradise 3rd floor corner is available for sell.

You may contact at 0301-8566175

Dear Faisal,

Thanks for the option, but it is above my range,

Regards

Sohail

Have a look on Zarkon Heights G-15 http://zarkonheights.com/

Yeah X2princ3, good to remind me I saw it one year back the location was not bad and some work was going on, do you have some latest update on 2 bedroom type B appartment, its showing 62 on thier website, but how many installments paid and what is remaining + what is profit /loss so far ?

Appreciate your response.

Bro no idea about the prices. But development is going on at very good pace. Basement plus 3 stories are done for block A and they are now developing a model apartment in block A and working on basement of block B.

So is it considered a better investment compare to Al Ghurair's defence tower or defence residency etc ..

Regards

Sohail

I think so because its location is much better than Defense tower. And complete community like Zarkon Heights is always a better option to live in.

Dear i will recommend proper CDA sector. One thing is that you can sale on one day cash. And the second thing is the rental income is very good. Try to book your apartment in an apartment at pre launching. One of the very good scheme is starting in front of PIMS hospital CENTAURUS building. Which would be a very good project of islamabad.

Myself hold an apartment in Zarkon Heights Block A. I will recommend it because of their progress and quality. Till now Down payment plus 2 installments.

Dear Noor Wali, please van you share more details about Centaurus, on their website nothing about the rates etc, how safe and promising the project is for future investment, please also advise if any CDA sectors you mentioned about.

Thanks and Kind Regards

Sohail

Dear sohail it is actually not the centaurus, it in the front of centaurus a new project is starting on instalments. I mentioned about that. It is in the pre-launching price in which prices are very less than the market value, but it is for very limited time period.in a few days i may got its price list, i discussed on phone with its owner but he was out of office, as i got it i will share with u if you send uour email. Or may contact me on 03355063653. In E-11 there is also a tower on instalments if you are interested i visited it myself it is in the final stage.

Dear Noor Wali,

You may share the details with me on my email "sohail.ahmed1@ymail.com".

Many thanks

Kind Regards

Sohail

@Noor wali

Can you please share details with me @ "awais.akhter86@gmail.com"

Dear I will share as i got it. Zaroor

Ear Noor Wali,

You may share the details with me on my email "pofwah12@gmail.com".

Many thanks

Kind Regards

Sohail

Dear Noorwali,

Now you have lot of inquiries, better share the details in this forum so that every one get advantage,

Thanks

Sohail

Yes Noor wali I , this is what this forum is about…but if uf hesitant…please share about the details of that new project… Lifesample.82@gmail.com .