Atomic Energy Employee Society, Reliable For Investment?

Hi people,

I know someone who has invested in Atomic Energy Employee Society and I have also heard that plots of one Kanal here has 24 Marla (using different paramenters) but I could not find any other information about the society.

Can someone help me with that?

This is PAEC society - Pakistan Atomic Energy Cooperative (PAEC) Housing Society. It is involved in corruption.

"The inquiry held on the order of Justice Shaukat Siddiqui of Islamabad High Court (IHC) into “allegations of corruption against Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Employees Cooperative Housing Society” has recommended recovery of over Rs2.3 billion from the society under Section 50-A of Cooperative Societies Act 1925."

http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-6-176787-Housing-society-scam-report-submitted-to-IHC

Samra, it’s located on main gt road in Rawat already developed and plot prices are also less other than, in front of this DHA 3 Rawalpindi is also very good for investment, positive thing for both CDA announced 5 lane each side isb highway expension project so it’s will touch both societies,and will boost prices near future,

There are some reports of a scam about it:

http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-6-176787-Housing-society-scam-report-submitted-to-IHC

I hope nothing serious but it will be prudent to check out these reports before investing. To see if all major issues have been resolved.

Arrrrghhhh, who to trust then?

The person i am talking about, who has a plot here, she bought a 1-kanal plot here (24 marlas) for 24 lacs and now she is constructing her house there.

She got lucky then, i suppose.

PAEC has undertaken four projects so far

Rawat Phase 1

Rawat Phase Extension

Chattar Phase 2

& Luxury apartments

@ Samra

the one you are talking about must be in Rawat phase (which is old one), possession over there have been handed over. People have started constructing homes however few members are yet to be given possession so if at all u r interested in PAEC, buying there would't be a risk just make sure u r buying through rite person

@ PK 1

The ref given covers the society in general. However corruption has been done mostly in Chattar Phase 2 (which is a new project)by management committee (MC) of PAECECHS.

Chattar project is a very gud project with an outstanding location and cheap prices but unfortunately MC made sure to make it a failure.... Work is still in progress but at snail's pace because of ongoing inquiries funds have been blocked. PAEC projects are for its employes only and the irony is management committee comprises of retired and serving employes mostly who have looted the hard earned money of their colleagues

i may be wrong if so do correct me

Regards

I think there are lots of transformers issue is also there as far as I am remembering please check and share

AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

Nice to read the conversation between you guys. I am from construction business and would like to help you in designing maps or other interior designing as well. You can try commercial and residential both kinds of construction at very good rates.

http://www.ameradnan.com

Samra BB! i as an employee of PAEC warn ;avoid investment in PAEC housing society or any other Govt. Society schemes. Because any housing project management has to face at least a dozens Govt. Agencies for dev. Work and all these agencies are highly corrupt. So, Govt societies can not fill their pockets. Secondly, Govt. Schemes are run by most often highly corrupt govt employees. For reference, please check the status of PAEC Housing Scheme of Chathar, Barakahu, National Highway Foundation’s Jinnah Town. Even DHA has been downgraded by the nexus of Corrupt Military Officers and Bahria Town.

Ali any further update?

or still same situation?

Paec rawat is their old project where people are living so if you are interested in living in that area then area is reasonably ok without any maintenance as the management committee has been dissolved and is under investigation for corruption in their chattar project. Temporarily DCO isb is managing it for transfer of sale and purchase in this area

if you are planning to invest in this area then stay away from it...

The Rawat one is having a chronic problem, the running body is changing all the time and whenever a change happens, more currupt people come on the scene, making it worse and worse!

Almost same thing is happening with Jinnah Garden.

This project will never get going as not a single person in any new running body could be found as an honest person!

PAEC housing Society II Chattar Members contact at this number for the updates.

M Siddique 03241493177

Ms. Samra now has enough information to write an “expert Blog” on it … Lol