AWT Updates

On 4th May, 2014 I visited AWT and took some snaps and sharing with you all. Please click on the link below to see the pics:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123527487@n05/with/14087944976

In my personal opinion, I think its going to take 4-5 more months until AWT Interchange is operational. Work is going on there but at a slow speed. Two houses are being built in B-Block along with the boundary. Foot path is being constructed in block A and some sewerage lines being laid in block B. People were visiting the area. I think it is good time for investment in AWT.

Please use the below link:

https://www.flickr.com//photos/123527487@N05/show/

Sir aap ka plot hey aap tou kahein gey key investment time hey … Warna mandi chall rahi hey.

@Pardesi!

Main na yeh nahin kaha kay abhe teeze hay. Main yeh keh raha hon ka future main tezi ho sakte hay. Aur main nay upar yeh likha hay kay 4 to 5 months main behtre ho ge. Abhee tou har jaga mande hay

Taimoor Bro: Thanks for sharing the updated pics. The pace of development is deadly slow, and there must be some other reasons, otherwise this whole work was supposed to be completed by now. Lets see how it goes...

Regards

Taimoor bai do you still have a plot in AWT or you sold it ?

@Kamran sb there are so many options available for sale in AWT, are you looking for any plot ?

Dear Khalid sb can you share the current price for 10 marla and 1 kanal plots in awt? When going on motorway I noticed some houses are now constructing here. How do you see it for investment?

I think this is the right time to invest in AWT. Because Plot prices are less as compare to other societies and also it have great access from motorway.

@Asim sb in AWT current prices are as under,

10 marla 20 lac to 35 lac.

1 kanal 30 lac to 65 lac.

Best time for investment.

Regards,

Khalid Javaid

How is the state of development in society now? Pehlay is ka sub say bara issue he yeh tha k development was very slow. Has the situation changed? What other things make it a good investment now?

I need 10 marla in D block?

I need a plot in D Block