B17 area guidance and prices

Dear experts i have few questions in regards to b17 if some of you could please answer would be appreciated.

[QUOTE=""]

are sector abc are fully processioned plots if so do you think investing in these sectors are good for a year or two?

what is the rate of 10 marla normal plot in sector abc? As on zameen there are too many different prices.

while searching sector g on google maps it was showing it somewhere close to g8 markaz, is this sector really located away from the other sectors.

when will sector g be developed 2-3 years max?

Kindly assist in terms of investment in sector abc and also in regards to the location of sector g and investing in g. Thanks

[/QUOTE]

In B17 Location of A B C blocks is better than E F G due to A B being on front of GT road and C adjacent to these.

B17 block A B C, price is already grown enough and further expected price growth is less than blocks E F G.

For investment purpose E F G blocks are better due to having good margin in price growth.

Thanks Zubair, What is the estimated cost of a 8 marla plot in block F any idea?

Brother ring around a few agents who are selling in that area to get a better idea of prices.

U can get a possession plot around 23-37 lac depending on location in g, f blocks. H hasn’t been launched. C is also available in 40 range.

Mr. Nawaz,

are you talking about 30x60 in Block C available in 40 range?

with possession? and level?

I think it is not possible. Until if a direct owner is selling due to some emergency at a throw away price.

Dear Nawaz Malik,

I don't think anything in 40 lakh in C block of B-17 even not in E block.

Regards

As per my latest information, Possession of G Block B-17 is expected In Mid 2022. & At the Possession Ceremony, May be they will announce the launching of H Block. Chances is it will be on other side of the motorway touching G Block near Thatha Khalil Village. & According to a surveyor, MPCHS has purchased a lot of land there.

Today's Dawn News Islamabad

https://epaper.dawn.com/DetailNews.php?StoryText=27_01_2021_151_005

MA work expected to start after seven years.

Great News. Inshallah margalla Avenue will become a reality if FWO gets this tender.

Buy now if you can. Once new tender announced than forget about it.

That’s awesome news… Alhamdulillah…and you are correct if FWO gets this contract, it will be completed soon in sha Allah…

CDA conducted massive operation today at Sangjani. They are clearing both sides of GT road with heavy machinery.

This is the exact location where exit 8 of ring road and margalla avenue will be connected.

So finally good things are coming to B-17 & Faisal.

That’s awesome…

No doubt B-17 is a reliable place to invest.

I purchased 30x60 in Bahria Enclave 3 years ago and sold this year for same price. ROI is horrible in Bahria. Commercial is only rich man's game.

Sorry to hear bother Imran. If that is the case!

However, the claim about BE/BT is not generalizable!

** Possession:
- B-1 a friend bought 5 Marla in Feb-2017 @ 44 and sold in 2020 @ 58.

- Sector A, a relative rented out 10 Marla double unit in Nov 2020 @ 105k/month!

Again, I don't say the figures I quote can be generalised to every block and plot of BE/BT but it show somewhere its money to be made and other it's to be lost.

** Stalled/Litigated:
Blocks like O and P for example are dead stuck for over half a decade!

** Non possession
N and alike stagnant for a while! It depends at the point and time of investment to get in or exit ...

@ Imran A

I guess u r right. I bought one 8 Marla non-possession plot in BE 3 years ago for 5.6m and after three years now I’m been told by the same dealer that it’s worth now 4.5m and it’s still non-possession. Then bought another 5 Marla plot non-possession plot 2 years ago in BE and it’s still non-possession and I’m been told that it’s price is still the same. My learning from Bahria is that never ever buy a non-possession plot in Bahria and never ever trust Bahria dealers.

True in general and specially for BT, for safe investment, never buy a non possession.

MA and Exit 8 of RRR are indeed great news for current and prospective investors of adjoining areas, particularly B-17 and neighboring projects of zone 2. Why because this area remained undervalued for a very long time. Now is their time !

BTs, BE and BTK, all have been systematically crushed. So the investors are advised to either hold and wait for wind to change, or bail out now at loss and invest where they can recover losses.

Bahria is holding all good news on BE and preparing for something big. Perhaps waiting for change in power circles. Clown MR has lots of tricks in his old hat, he knows how to surprize the market. So, I would not loose hope as long as he's alive and kicking. After him is a different story.

آہ کو چاہیے اِک عُمر اثر ہونے تک ​
کون جیتا ہے تری زُلف کے سر ہونے تک​