B17 or D18 ECHS

Could experts give their opinion about options for a 90 lacs rupees investment. I can buy a kenal plot in upto 70-73 in b block but on the other hand i can buy two 600 gazz plots in echs. Which one is best. I plan to build a house in the next 1-2 years but prefer to build a beg house with lawn

In my opinion B-17 B block is the best and other hand Bahria phase8 or Dha phase2 is the best for plan to build house.

I wish all the best to you and hope that all your dreams will come true.

B-17 prices are already high. It is also far from main islamabad.

On the other hand, D-18 has good potential and has enough room for price increase.

In my opinion, you buy one plot in echs and one in AWT.

It will sure give you very good benefit in near future.

If you have the budget of 90 lacs, then buy one more plot in pechs. Hopefully in your budget, you can buy 3 plots in these places.

After one year, when the new islamabad airport will be operational, these three societies will get the maximum benefit and prices will take big jump.

Best of luck.

B 17 is good option. If M.A completed. There will be an easy access to islamabad. Moreover development standards are good there as compared to other socities in Zone 2.

you can also explore E 17/3,E 16 Cabinit division. Location is very good. And development is not bad. And rates are reasonable there.

For personal living, I would prefer B-17 B Block over D-18 because B-17 B Block is much more populated as compared to D-18 at the moment. D-18 is good for investment of 3 to 5 years time frame in my view. I don't see it livable by 1 year as it lacs commercial area development and very few houses have been under construction.

Buying two plots in E-17 is also a good option but again it will take few more years like 5 years to be livable.

You may also explore D-17, it is a very nicely developed populated society.

Thanks

No Comparison of ICT boundary with Rawalpindi/Taxilla NOC

So B-17 is Much Better than D-18

D-17 is a good option in this budget having access from G.T Road on one side and motorway from ECHS side.

You can consider a twin 30x60 plots for having a feel of spacious lawn.

Cheers

@zarshed @H.A

I totally agree with you and H.A. B-17 is very good option but d-18 surely has more potential considering next 2-3 years investment plan. D-18 land is genuine with no filling at all, the scenery and location is superb, on the other hand in b-17 there is a lot of filling area. I have plots in both b-17 and d-18, and I personally suggest you d-18 at present stage. Wish you best of luck.

Buy inside Islamabad Capital Territory if you can. Always prefer 15, 16 and 17 series over 18 series. So your choice outside Zone 1 should be possession plots in G-15/F-15, G-16, E-16/17, D-17 and B-17 (blocks A,B and C).

In 18 series there is no Islamabad.

The Boundary Limit of CDA is up to 17 series so far. But it was up to 11 series before and then extended up to this.

Because Islamabad is expanding. Similarly, the CDA will also extend its limits.

After new islamabad airport being full operational, the CDA limit will be extended up to 20 series.

And for best future investments, also consider the access route of the society.

Agreed with H.A,

CDA will be extend in near future.