B-17 E Block And Bait Ul Maal

Today latest news comes out that plot from 800-900 and 2000-2300 series plot comes in Bait ul Maal place so they stop development in these areas any idea and more news discuss please.

Junaid bhai, from where you got this information ?

I have no updates on that.

Any more updates will help.

Property ka aj kul bura din chul raha han,soona uthaoo wo be mutee bun jata haaaaaaaaaa,

Please Nasir and Junaid bahi if have any more updates then share thanks regards.

Are you sure Junaid bahi?is it true news?pls share if any body have updates thanks regards.

Aey lo ji......... Aik hor nawi khabar aai hai..... Seniors a new breaking news lets start plying with this atleast we have something to discuss for the coming days

Thanks junaid for providing us a topic for discussion

Yes sir if u have doubts visit e block personally they put a board there is a govt land and they also mark it according to there khasra

If this is true,then multi will get a severe hit.

And also there circle main markaz have half with bait ul mal and govt land my friend got pics i will share these pics with marking and board notice on that land soon

No i think its a multi game to extend possession of e block its a perception

It’s not a good news really,Junaid bahi what about 2100 and 2200 series?please comments thanks regards

Yaar friends and brothers its a shocking news dont know exact plots but series i mentioned plus main commercial half of it is in that area bait ul mal claimed land in pieces in e block in different places

I think 2000 and 2100 series is not affected but 2300 series confirmed

Aj kul property ka buraa din chul raha han,soona uthaoo wo be muteee,dealoroon na last year full aneee machayee hoe thiiii,this year one setback after another

Thanks Allah,please Junaid bahi if you have more updates then share may Allah bless you.

Many people have a conform plots in E block,

how multi will face clients?

may Allah do good all of us.

For sure nadeem bahi but you also investigate from your resources and do let us know as well any update thanks

Believe it or not Gulberg is still raising even during property crises

I can’t investigate bahi because i am out of country so i always depend on forum members thanks regards.

Ok nadeem bahi i will do it for sure thanks