B 17-E To Top City-C Block

Will it be better to sell B 17-E 30x60 plot to 50x90 C Block in Top City ... Price wise both are at the same level right now?

Please advise ...

Anyone??

Seems like everybody is on strike :slight_smile:

B-17 prices are very high and will remain stable for sometime, till they give possession and Margalla Road access is finalised/active. Top City on the other hand is what B-17 E block was before 2 years, and prices will increase in Top City, so it is a good idea to switch now.

Multi is secure and long term. Top city is gamble and for short term only

Thx fellas…

Possession in E-Block is promised by July 2014, so at the time of possession, prices will certainly increase. Yes, I agree the TopCity has good potential but still the element of risk is always there being a pvt project. So, you have to make the decision while keeping the same in view.

REgards

Well, in B-17 prices are continuously increasing. Some good location 30x60 corner plots of E-Block are also being demanded in 34-35 lacs during past few days. I think prices will increase a lot till the time of Possession in E-Block.

So holding a plot in E-Block till the time of possession in July-2014 can be far more beneficial than investing in Top city now.

Ya I am aware of the risks but just wanted to have some suggestions caz I heard top city still has lots of room , currently one kanal in C block there costs about 25-26 lacs but in neighbouring Mumtaz city 1.2 kanal already at 80 lacs,…so when the airport gets operational Mumtaz city will go much higher and top city won’t be far behind , also currently top city is only developing 500 yards area…so lots of potential room though Ricky but keeping in view it’s locations their management can’t be that stupid by not going ahead with the project with full throttle in near future

Dear S_Ch: I would go for 1 kanal in Top City C block. Keep till May-June 2014. Then sell and go for 30x60 in B-17

But. That time b-17-e won't be at current price.... The reason I am thinking abt this move is that 50x90 has much higher upper range than 30x60 at B17 after two years say

Your supposition about margin in small and larger plot is correct.

Top city is a pvt town multi is a cooperative housing scheme, top city is in RDA and b 17 is under CDA. No doubt MPCHS is a very big brand as compared to top city but top city prices are very justified

Ibrahim Sb, so you support his move from B-17 to TopCity?

In my view, Top City is good for short term invetsment but at “Right Tiem” wheras Multi is very good for long term. For TC this is the right time, I believe.

BTW for your info , I have changed my user Account name from "Salman" to S_CH as some other user had the same account name.......

I am the one who updated this respected forum in detail about MPCHS AGM held on 17-11-13 ....this is just to avoid any confusion (if any :)))

regards

Thanks Salman Chaudhary Sb, for updating all of us. We look forward to your future contributions as well. Thanks

Dear S_CH…ur perceived moved is a nice one as u have already earned from B-17, so go ahead with buying in Top City, do consider F Block of Top City, its location is ideal and is best from investment point of view.

Both are top options, just go for one which you would prefer in terms of location or development. If you prefer development, then go for B-17. But I would stick with B-17 mainly due to the high rep, and known development standards.

Thx @All for your valuable suggestions/inputs ......I think I shall hold on to it till August ....

@Mr.khan, cheers brother....