B-17 In Next Six Months

I just wanted to get an opinion on B-17. What's the scope of this scheme in the next 6 months, if we hold there would be beneficial or should go somewhere else?

Most of investors are stuck over there what should be course of action.

Experts are requested to advice

Regards

Jahanzeb,

I think prices will increase near possession. So, wait until possession. The situation will improve, IA.

Thanks

1. CDA to announce C15 C16 probally in July this year.

2. Margalla Road issue is resolved after CDA changed the plan now according to new strategy they will stkip sangani

so hold ur plots for another 6 more months IA things will be steady afterwards

it is observed that multi is not taking interest in b-17 and orchard isso far blue-eyed boy

any news about its possession?

will C and D get possession at same time?

asper rules odf socity possession of E could not be given before D as D was issued First and it will be a set back for holders of plots in D block

Dear jahanzeb

they can issue possession in e block before d morally its not good but legally its allowed and those people who will raise there voices for possession of d they will adjust them in e block for construction of houses.

B 17 got a big jump almost 3 months ago so prices will settle a little and then again sale purchase will begin there.

Well this is false piece of information, MPCHS is very much concerned with B-17 and Orchards scheme, they are giving possession in E and D block this year for B-17.

And they said clearly in the last AGM that they have land acquisition issues in D block of B-17, those allotees will be given plots in E block.

In next 6 months, i see very good environment, rates will increase for sure.

Dear Ibrahim sb, Do you see prices going down further in B-17 ?

30x60 plot near the commercial zone is going for around 29 right now.

Nothing gonna happened in b-17 till margalla avenue after possession prices already on its peak comparing it with g-15 and 16 after margalla avenue there might be some more juice but not that much its my opinion …

Which area in D block is contravercial

can anyone mention plot numbers on that area.

Dear tahir sb

cant predict about prices right now multi is a big brand with good development standards and promoters, so may be after a little price correction prices will again increase not sure maybe after 3 or 4 months.

I am fully agreed with Mr Syed Ibrahim inshaAllah prices will jump near future.B-17 is safe and bright future.

Sir u r rite it is safe and good and definetly in end of 2014 it would be 20% atleast higher then today but i am asking for short term that what should we do now for next few months .

if these prices are likely to stay safe till june then we should play till then some where else

Dear brother right now here is no any other option for short term again i requested you please hold and little wait inshaAllah it’ll give you good return.

Thanks nadeem to be straight

Brothers how will you get rid from b-17 now there is no investor in market right now… So no option other then wait

Mr Junaid i agreed with you there is no investors in market that’s why all market is slow even Bahria,Dha and Multi inshaAllah it’ll be up soon.

Agreed nadeem sb…

I do have some expectations in march

Dear Senior Members,

I want to buy a 1 kanal plot in B-17 as i am overseas & want to construct my house there.

Kindly advise me , which block is suitable for pure residence purpose after 2 years.

A is near to stone crusher area, while B is fully developed....what about C in future ?

Regards & if any one wants to sale his plot, kindly contact me on my following address.

Regards

Dr Rasheed Aghai

K.Saudi Arabia

rasheedderma@yahoo.com