B-17 islamabad or gulberg residencia islamabad

I am planing to construct my house in islamabad, is b-17 a better option or gulberg residencia, in terms of possession what is the status in gulberg residencia.

You can get a possession plot in Gulberg, people are starting living in gulberg and its far better located than B-17. So I would suggest to go for Gulberg.

Dear Sir,

Every place has its own Pros and Cons.

B-17:

1- If you are Frequent Traveler to Peshawar / Lahore, it give you convenience, you can avoid inter city traffic.

2- Schools: Average

3- Islamabad Commute: Average to Bad

4- Water: Not best

Gulberg:

1- Schools: Lot of Options in Adjacent areas PWD/BAHRIA/JUDICIAL COLONY / OLD AIRPORT Area

2- Islamabad Commute: Best with out any signal you can reach till Faisal Mosque F-8 / E-8

3- Water: Under water is better than B-17 area.

4- Lot of Activity, lot of big commercials under development.

5- Definately have a future

Rest ALLAH knows the best.

It depends where do you commute on daily basis, i.e job, business, or kids schools and colleges

and lastly personal preference. As hate heavy traffic towards B-17.

Ground water level is far above in gulberg area, as water is a serious crises for ISB residents and in future there will be more issues of water so I will suggest to go for gulberg. I am making this point because other have already made the point of location and access.

Rightly pointed out by Nasir sahib. But this should be taken into account if the society allows to drill for water, as i have herd that in societies like DHA, bahria and many more in islamabad doest not allow to drill.

Very critical point and good mention, for now and future Water scarcity is among the biggest challenges. So, theoretically greener the area, it is proportional to the underground water levels.

Even if the society do not allow direct drilling/water boring, that underground level water could be used/extracted by the society to ensure water demands are met.

In the most recent summer, BT started to feel the shortage to be covered by by Tanker Supply. On a similar note, Safari Villas I had a power breakage for more then 12+ hours due to Backup Power lines being tripped. So these issues are critical. I heard in Corporate Office (direct quotes from one of the top guys in hierarchy) that after may explorations, BT has found good amount of underground reserves around Garden City or adjoining area under its jurisdiction and it plans to spend about 33 Cr. to extract, supply infrastructure to keep the water situation under control across BT RWP.

So water resources underground is a massive blessing, whether it is to be drilled and used directly by individual resident or the society utilise it to keep the supply running.

Both options are great. Rates are going up in both areas. But if you are planning to buy for living and you can afford it, then I would say Gulberg Greens, it is more developed, and more accessible.

Gulberg Residencia, on the other hand, is more affordable.

Both are good but currently B-17 is good for living. Gulberg management is just focusing on Gulberg green. Gulberg residencia would take time to develop, still no proper commercial activity inside residencia

Gulberg is much better than B-17 unless Margalla Avenue is not opened.

B-17 is good for residential purposes currently, if you are in a hurry, but Gulberg is likely to become more profitable and will have a great residential environment with time and better location… If you can wait for the project to attain full potential and particularly buy possession plots, go with gulberg.

Which sector in Gulberg Greens is best for living? And the price range for a 10 marla house?
Thank you