B-17 new investment

Dear experts,

Kindly guide me for a investment in b-17. Is secure and feasible for investment. I have no experience in islamabad property.

Dear Shehzad,

B-17 is a secure investment.

B and C is short term and E,F is for long term investment.In my opinion at the moment C and E is good option for investment.

Regards

Why is B and C short term and why are C and E long term? Why do u think C and E are best? Which ones are with possession, ready to construct and/or livable? Thanks

Musafar sb, Discussed million times, search the forums, you will find info you wont be able to handle?

C is best for investment always. It rises fastest whenever a boom hits B-17.

I think u mean B…

The project is good but due to lack of confidence in public to invest again due resent past bubble burst. Again such bubble will not come at B-17, due to better investment options available at MA.

I think still B-17 is a good option for investment because of low prices with good development.

Regards

Nadeem Bhai and respected forum members; Can you please recommend a reliable and trust worthy dealer or agency for B17 plot purchase...

OI

@oversea inv, Please dont depend on a single dealer for purchase in B-17. Pick up the phone numbers of a few of them from zameen,com adds. Then contact at least 4,5 of them. This will give you a clear scenario.

@ Overseas Investor

Mr. Ijaz 0333 453 4948

He is very reliable and fair person...

Dear Overseas Investor,

Ask to Mr Ijaz as Khan sab said but i am agree ZUBAIR AKHTAR that don't depend any one dealer.

If any dealer show you something then ask them for real owner and any deal must front of real owner.

Are you know dealer TOP?if no then must research local market before any deal.

My good wishes are with you ever and forever.If you need any guideline or any help then you can ask me +96597271971

Regards

Thanks a lot respected members Zubair and Khan Sahab

OI

Thanks a lot Nadeem bhai

OI

You are welcome bhai.

Regards

Anyone has any update on Margalla Avenue? That is one thing we have been waiting for our investments in B-17.

Margalla Avenue is almost ready according to Multi dealers but i never ever trust Multi or Multi dealers.

Regards

Please let me know about 30x60 plot in sector F in 3 years instalments. Is my decision is right to choose or I can left.

At present it is not suitable for investment point of view

There is no progress on M.A at the moment. I have visited it myself recently. There is a complex legal case in court between contractor and CDA.