B-17 or e-18 (future of b-17)

I know its a huge difference between b-17 and e-18, but i need a good suggestion.

I have a plot in e-18 block a, which is in very good location. I want to built house for personal.

But i visited b-17 c block which is too much better than e-18.

Should i sell my plot (which value not worth as much) and add some amount and purchase in c block or wait for some time to increase in e-18 plots and sell it ?

Jalil sb,

Do u think that prices in E-18 will increase while prices of C Block B-17 will remain at stand still? I think both will increase slowly and gradually....

So, if you like C Block and want to build your home there,,,, don't wait.... Just buy plot in C Block and construct... The more u wait, the construction costs will also increase.

Regards

A jump is expected in all of Zone 2 around the time when Airport opens inshaAllah.

I think mega projects like CPEC, Ring Road etc will impact more on E-18 as compared to B-17. I bought 30x60 plot in 15 lac last year and it gives almost 10+ lac profit.

so, my concern is increasing price in E-18 and B-17 C will be in same manner ? Also, what about margalla avenue updates ?

It is not confirmed that after how much time that property rate will increase and if we make a guess that its rate will increase after some time then you will also have to admit that after some time the rate of b-17 c block will also increase.

@Jalil Khan, B-17 is Multi's brand and expected to win the price race once the market moves. So my advice would be to do your maths now and switch, instead of taking the risk of widening price gap. (Note: it could be reverse as well, that is, E-18 wins, but it is less likely)

This is only if you absolutely want to live in B-17.

Hi, i want to ask about block E and F of b-17. Do they have NOC?. I read that these block dont have CDA NOC, so which NOC they have. Is it safe to buy plot of these block (E and F) ?.

@faheem E Block have NOC and F Block has only file

Thanks Jalil khan. So E block has RDA NOC? and it is safe to invest there.

Both E-18 and B-17 offer pathetic living standards. But B-17 has more potential to fetch higher prices in future. If Margalla avenue completed than there will be major jump in prices.

Rest airport-wala inshallah has been over-marketed by dealers for the last 5 years or so, even when B-17 is like 30+ minute drive to airport anyway.

@Faheem,In E-block, overall its good for investment, development on markaz (commercial) has been with full pace. But regarding living, its not upto the mark yet.

@JDM CPEC interchange (Western Route) will be developed adjacent to E-18 A Block, i think it will impact great rise in price.

You can check development status of Hakla interchange, it will be completed in 2018.

Yet, E-18 management has to focus on standard, it needs alot of development still.

Thanks Jalil for your response. What do you think which one is good for long term investigation or for making home, either its B-17 or bahria town phase 8. Right now price of 8 marla is muuch higher than b-17. I am thinking about 7+ years investment.

@Faheem i assume you only go for investment not for living purpose. Depend on your budget, split it into multiple plots means purchase 2 plots in E-Block or F-blocks etc. Also, investment in apartments in B-17 is a good idea.

Phase 8 price is already high, only ring road can impact on the prices.

Jalil, what about for living purpose, not now but after 10 or 12 years.which one is more suitable E-18,B-17 or bahria town phase 8.

I have seen prices of all areas, right now only b-17 plot price is cheaper one.

In terms of living standard and amenities, no one can match Bahria Town... Then B-17 is much better than E-18...

Regards

E-18 is not good in living standard. @Mr.Khan is right first Bahria Town then B-17.