B 17 Prices Falling Down

Dear all,

I am observing that prices in B-17 are falling down or in reverse trend.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

If this reverse trend will. Continue then why this is happening and any probability for future recovery and after how many months?

Advise of investors and dealers sought.

Regards

Sir, thora bahut ooper neechay is normal. But, one thing is for sure, that recent price increase in prices of B-17 was because of any sold reasons, so, i think the prices may correct itself little a bit.

Regards

Yes prices in whole b17 is little bit in reverse. But it was expected since recent b17 big jump in prices was without any reason on ground. And price of kanal in b block crossed 1 koror. But now same plot is available in 90. But i dont see more reverse in prices in b17. Prices would b stable at current rate for few months.

And future of b17 is very good without any doubt and prices will again rise after few months, hopefully near possission in e block and later when any solid news will come in market about margalla avenue. And after margalla avenue completion(2 or 3 year) b17 will be the most prefered sector to live in whole zone 2 islamabad. And most expensive as well.

Development standards in b17 is its main sucess. Future of islamabad is zone 2 and in zone 2 best developed society yet is B17.

InshAllah

This is what I understand so far in property market of Pakistan…. (I may be wrong)

1: Property dealers buy most of the good location plots in newly opened society on bargain prices before their official launch

2: Create an artificial hype by using different forums to attract customers especially overseas……..

3: Hold the plots for about 1-2 month

4: So an artificial shortage become in action

5: Genuine buyers think they might be left out of the boat if they don’t jump in

6: Once the demand increase, dealers start selling their plots on their own asking prices

Story not finish here………..

7: Once they make good profit from their original investment they come out of this business for another PREY and bones are now left over for the genuine buyers………

8: So as soon as that artificial boom disappears – demands become normal and prices start falling down or let say back to normal – but it’s already tooo late :)

In other words it’s a same old story like tomatoes, coriander and chili in the holy month of Ramadan……………… :(

Dear M.S, Good bone crushing analysis of dealers :slight_smile: they never feel any cheeting as its business.

Cannot agree more with M.S.

Really true analysis. Sad to see so much greed!

Dear Muhammad Faisal, Ehsan

So let them do their business :) but they might understand later..

1: The rule of Duniya "what comes around - goes around"

2: The rule of Akhira "what goes around - comes around"

May HE help us to understand this reality before it too late..............

M.S it ws post of the day ,great analysis, same happening with Bahria Enclave 2 :=)

Great post MS agreed specially para 2 of ur first post.

Prices are not dropping they are stable now all over DHA, Bahria and CDA, Islamabad.

I think it will remain same for at least 6 more months, and yes Zone 1 and Zone 2, infact every place that is developed in Islamabad will.

B-17 prices are already very high and they will be stable just like all other societies in Islamabad.

Well said M S …Totally agreed with you

SO friends what can we do to aviod becoming a victim of the dealers ?

Any good solution ?

Regarsds

Its true that whenever investors Group or mafia in Islamabad choose an area for investment,then they start buying plots and start promotions through different medias and prices start rising in the real estate market.

General public and some individual investors also if smart take advantage and start buying.

When prices get an attractive profit range then Islamabad real estate group or mafia start selling their plots to get huge return on their investment.

It looks like this "Investor Group" consists of CDA/RDA officials,dealers and developers/societies.

HOWEVER,it is not true that Investor Group buy all plots at low price time and public can't.

Below are some examples:

B-17 prices in April/2011 was under 10 lac for smaller plots and plots were available to buy, so whoever bought plots that time, making more than 200% profits now.

DHA Valley files were available in 2011 at minus price (installment deposited) and were available to public but not a lot of people were buying those plots.

So general public should buy plots when prices are low and wait for few years.

If they want huge profit in few months then become dealer and join "Investor Group".

Thanks S. Arshad saab for such a great info

what would be the ideal prices of small plots at this time?

is it good time to buy one and leave it for good 2 year time ?

Regards

Dear Tahir:

Two years time frame is ideal for getting good return on investment in Islamabad property. Some good options could be:

Bahria Enclave

Multi Residencia

Faisal Town

TopCity

E-16/ E-17

AWT

Mumtaz City

DHA Valley

DHA Phase II Ext

and many more

Thanks

I bought a plot in B-17 sector E very near to markaz 30/60 it’s corner in price of 32 lakh i don’t know my self that,is done good deal for future in one to two years investment?please comments thanks regards,i divide my investment 4 million in TOP city and 3 million in B-17 still remaining 4 million so please advise me where i invest this 4 million expect Bahria because i already invested there thanks regards may Allah bless all of you.

Prices have decreased everywhere in real estate business of Pakistan during last one month including DHA, Bahria etc. We should not be surprised if B-17 prices are also going down. B-17 is a good project and might be needed some correction as well. I think after couple of months its prices can rise again if new investment enters in real estate business.

Thanks alot for great inf Mr khan

Allah bless you