B-17 vs gulberg vs bahria phase 8 ?

Plzz explain which one will give maximum profits in next two years, or in other words which one is the best investment as of today.

Qureshi sb, ap k post se lag rha hy, k aap larayee kerwana chaahtay hein idhar.... On lighter side.....

Regards

LOL… Good reply khan saab…

Haha wel said khan bhae…i dont hav any such intention…actually i want to buy a plot…and i need your expert opinion…i always read your and nadeem bhaee’s reply very carefully in all discussions…

B-17.

It's been slow for too long now. And we all know what happens when there's a turnaround in B-17. Remember 2013 anyone?

Kaman se nikla teer wapas nahi hota...

Well moral of the story is there may not be another 2013 for B-17

Agree with u pardesi sb…thanx for reply

In these times, one should play safe. Don’t invest in vapour-ware, go for real property which is on ground.

Dear Qureshi sab,

First of all clear your budget which is very important but i think you have 2.5 to 3.5 million because of your query.

It's all depend on your budget if you have 2 to 2.5 million then B-17 E block with possession.Once access will complete it will give you good return after two years inshAllah.

For living purpose Bahria phase8 possession area is best but don't think for much return in two years.

Gulberg have a good location and good for investment but i am not sure when they will give possession.

Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us

Regard

What is the feedback about Naval Anchorage? is it Pak Navy society…? bcz the location is good.