Bahria Phase-8 is going to have PC Hotel in business district

Bahria phase-8 again shines. Hashoo group is going to have a PC Hotel in

Business District phase-8 With a JV to AAA business group.

MR signed With Hyatt chain to built 4 Hotels in BT four cities, one was supposed to be in Pindi, is it not the same, If not then where was that planned.

https://gulfnews.com/business/markets/hyatt-to-open-four-luxury-hotel-in-pakistan-1.1929113

This BD is having Kanal commercial plots and very few 5 marla now, lets see how it goes.

MoU signed for PC opening in Bahria Town

Islama

May 22, 2020

Islamabad : The Pakistan Services Limited and AAA Associates have signed a memorandum of understanding for the opening of the Pearl Continental Hotel in Bahria Town, Phase 8, Rawalpindi.

Hashoo Group Hospitality Division Chief Operating Officer Haseeb Gardezi said the initiative would bring about significant economic growth and employment opportunities in the area.

“We are pleased to partner with AAA Associates to make a landmark entrance with our Pearl-Continental brand in the heart of Bahria Town,” he said.

AAA Associates chairman Fawad Bashir and managing director Lt-Col (retd) Shahzad Ali Kiani said they felt honoured to contribute to a housing society with vast opportunities and a promising future with one-of-a-kind lifestyle.

They said the Pearl-Continental Hotel would be part of the AAA Octa multipurpose development in the business district of Bahria Town, Phase 8.

According to them, within the development the five-star hotel will feature a minimum of 120 rooms and suites, a variety of fine-dining multi-cuisine restaurants, a spa and fitness center, activity areas for children, as well as meeting rooms and large event spaces.

The hotel will be part of the multi-purpose AAA Octa Building , which not only will be one of the tallest buildings of Punjab but will also feature a theme-based mall, office spaces and an executive club to cater to a host of leisure and business activities

AQ sb, good to see you back!! Hope you are doing well.

Good news as P8 deserves a long due rise. Hope it gets materialised beyond the MoUs that are just fancy cenermonial stuff for some quick marketing!!

BT's reputation is tarnished and what MR wished out of KHI is not going well, at all. In the end, end buyers suffer. The skpeticism is also about access to P8, normally in any city PCs go after prime (accessible) locations, not sure how P7/P8 could fit into the equation (even if RRR materialised as per BT desire), except cheap land that is a secondary issues for such outlets in the bigger scheme of things.

I would imagine some location near new Airport, along KH can be far more suitable.

Just some views, through like I said earlier, myself a big admirer of P8 and it does need a rise and due appreciation by whatever means it arrives!

Agreed with Imtiaz sb as this is not only a 5 star Hotel but a theme based mall, if it is rally happening then we are missing something which this business tycoons are seeing.

or if this was only a marketing gimmick for Bahria then why not for enclave or even for BT KHI which needs more boost currently.

Can anyone advise which sector is good in Bahria Town Phase-8 with a capital of 6-7 millions for investment purpose (or may be construction in 5 years).

Mr baig better to invest phase 8 sector E or F it is in ur budget.Sector c also quite populated .

PC hotel is in Sadar Rawalpindi and another PC will open few kilometers away in Phase-8?

Mr. Baig, recently came across a news about people protesting in front of MR house and also filed a case in Lahore high court. Better to wait for sometime. Prices may take a dip.

I am looking at the prices in different sectors of phase-8. I can see sector L is relatively cheaper than other sectors. 10 Marla is around 38-45 lacks. Since, I work abroad, I haven’t visited this place for last 10 years but I can see on the google maps that this sector is developed and there is 10-20% house construction. What is your opinion about sector L.

It's just MoU and I hope it will remain on the papers with no implementation. Phase 9 initially signed a MoU with some UK based College or university to establish one branch in Phase 9 and then Phase 9 is ended up with that MoU as well.

Realistically specking, PC will not have any advantage of establishing a 5 Star hotel in Phase 8 its off-route and why one would be interested to stay there if he is a business man, a tourist or a govt delegation?

When MR himself have to come on Media to announce the low cost scheme and Shahid Qureshi had to take dealers on spot to assure that BG launch has the land (which I still doubt), it means just MoUs wouldn't work as dealers have already have Hands-up for new BT deals!

For dear investors of such flashy deals, a quote from anonymous:

-- "If you make the same Mistake more than once, its no more a Mistake, its a Decision ...'

Agreed with all words Imtiaz sab

Let us see how it goes! May be just a flashy move to put some value in phase8.

But there are some unanswered question regarding phase8:

...We are building a plaza in overseas, 6th roof is not completed and Lower Hall, 1st floor and top flat already sold at lucrative profit Alhamdolillah

Some places in phase8, a 10 marla is costing more than 1 crore.

Phase8 generally going good on investment ...yes some areas are not performing but that is everywhere amid corona.
Also we made a 10 marla house in sector E with full open basement with A class material, put it on sale and every day customers are coming to see the house.
Now main competition has been clearly defined:
Phase8(selected areas)
Gulberg
DHA phase2
DHA phase3
all other are at lower ranking than above in most recent times.

@ AQ sb, The areas on ground were , are and will remain in demand what ever the thoughts and perceptions about MR are.

Phase 8 is also one of the beautiful realities, best value for money and perfect for living.

MR was too greedy in Karachi and the condition of BTK is the result of same greed, but the areas till P-16 are on good profit still.

once the corona situation get settle the property things will improve every where and same the case with BT also.

@ AQ sb, The areas on ground were, are and will remain in demand what ever the thoughts and perceptions about MR are.
Phase 8 is also one of the beautiful realities, best value for money and perfect for living.
MR was too greedy in Karachi and the condition of BTK is the result of same greed, but the areas till P-16 are on good profit still.
once the corona situation get settle the property things will improve every where and same the case with BT also.

For BG dealers raised their hands as they cannot sell it any more, people are out of their typical traps.

But BG will be a real flop or not, its still to be decided. Whatever already developed for BTK is enough to make a dream for many to live there.

Greed of Bahria & MR has no end. They have implemented development & utilities charges in bahria lahore also. People have protested against theses charges in lahore bahria town.

The name & fame, what they earned by their previous projects. They are now ruining it by themselves.

BG is far from main gate of BTK and low cost price is almost 6.2 lacs per Marla !

LOW COST is reflecting their greediness.

Sector E and F for 10 marla plots are good. L sector is not very populated and not good for mediate construction

What are the pros and cons of phase 8 block C.

Is it good to hold residential plot there. Will it grow with the development in business district commercial. If really gets developed ?

What about constructing house there for living. Is it better than valley for house ?