Bahria/dha 1/2 flats/apartments being rented out for immoral activities?.

After a recent incident where a young man lost his life in bahria p4, i became aware that some flats/apartments in bahria/dha 1/2 rwp are being rented out for immoral activities. As i was seriously considering buying a flat for holiday stays with my family this has really put me off. Can some other knowledgeable members of this forum throw some light on this issue plse as I was planning to visit the area in the near future and make a decision.

Pre-text: House vs Flat - pros-cons already detailed earlier
-------------------------------------------------------------

Rauf sb, such unfortunate activities are spreading like a plague all across regardless of BT/DHA or some other random places. Apartments, Houses, Farmhouses, and even official state buildings you name it and its all there.

The issue is more of social and legal then flat, house or anything else. However, one fact remains if there is such an activity and security of building in addition to security of that society fail to counter that then apartments being adjacent and more concentrated in proximity of each other could be of more concern then lets say an independent unit of house... Its really a case to case thing

@Imtiaz sahib thanks much for your reply. No doubt such things happen all over the world this being the oldest profession etc. But it is the unsavoury and shady nature characters that are mostly invloved with such activities in Pak that worry me from a safety point of view for my family and any property. I always thought that an area such BT P4 especially the Civic centre area which is very well populated/high profile would be above such activity but sadly I am in the wrong. I am now back to looking for a standalone unit that is close to shopping/restaurents etc. But for which I have to now also hire a security person all year round which has its own risks as the property will mostly be unoccupied.

Raufkhan, well it all depends upon which area you want to chose , you cant guarantee who will be at your neighbours. Regardless of these Bahria,dha or anywhere such activities are going on as Imtiaz shb said its our social culture which needs to be look at however i will never recommend you to buy flat in civic center but there are other options to buy a flat in dha 2 and bahria where the family culture is there.

Stand alone unit is always a good thing to have and you can give one portion for rent and use one portion for your own living that's the best way to move forward.

@A M Abbasi sahib, thank you for your kind reply. I was looking for a place that was within walking distance to shops/restaurents hence the reason for looking at BT P4 civic centre. I have looked at DHA2 residency/Defence Apartments but I heard negative stories on this forum about the build quality. In my opinion the build quality/fitted furnishings in Bahria apartments appears to be much better then DHA Residency/Executive apartments. I really like the BT P7 business area as it has many shopping and eating out options. Another reason for chossing BT/DHA area over Islamabad was the promixity of my village and relatives. Any suggestions would be welcome.