Bahria enclave 1 - islamabad - commercial plot advise needed

Dear experts/gurus,

I need advise on buying a commercial plot in bahria enclave 1? I have the following questions:
1- is bahria enclave a good place to invest in commercial plot in islamabad/pindi region? If not what are the other options
2- if its a good area, what are the best sectors for capital gain perspective in 3-4 years time frame?
3- is it good to buy in developed sectors a/c etc or buy in under construction sectors like d/n etc?

Don’t forget Junaid bhai that there is no NOC before investing a huge sum of money in enclave

Thanks Musafar, I am also a musafar like you and resides outside Pakistan. Dont want to invest in something that has any risks attached to it. However, we all know that Pakistan has a history that once such a huge development comes into existence, laws are changed to suit it accordingly. Government and laws can't go against masses in such big societies.

So how do you see it?

If you can afford on the main avenue beside the A Block passing infront of the ZOO, that would be ideal... Or A Block as that is safe and secure investment... The price will increase with time and population.... So, if you can keep it for 5 plus years, I think it is good buy.

Regards

PAK BUILDERS...

ALL KIND OF CONSTRUCTION WORK IN BAHRIA,DHA,CDA sectors.

MALIK REHAN

Very good.

Mr khan, what steerts have best 10 marla plot in A sector?

Kami sb, the main boulevard and streets around it.... They are the height and non filling streets...

Regards

You’re right brother Junaid that such a scenario reduces the risk like you explained. I have visited bahria enclave. Bahria has no match when it comes to quality and enclave’s location makes it a gem. It is a purely personal choice and decision as everyone’s appetite for risk is different, but I personally went to the bahria which is much farther and avoided enclave for this reason. Again this is my choice, it doesn’t have to be anyone else’s too. I advise a brother only what I like for myself. May Allah protect everyone’s halal money, Amin!

You are right Musafar bhai. I also have a bit of concern on the location from the main road and specially that MR is not in the good books of the government, military and judiciary lately.

I think i will hold the horses and see how things shape up till December. Actually i want to invest in something that has good rental income either in Pakistan or in UAE.

I know nothing abut UAE, some knowledgeable member can hopefully comment.

Regarding investment in RWP/Islamabad, I would suggest going for bahria phase 8 commercial or DHA commercial depending on the budget as the latter does need more money. Whatever you decide, buy only plots with possession to be safe. Waiting a little might be useful but don't wait too long as it is a buyers' market currently due to low prices.