Bahria enclave -1 turning into bahria phase 8

Salaams

Is there any chance bahria enclave-1 will become a half dead project like bahria rawalpindi phase 8?
Is this a genuine or realistic concern to compare bahria phase 8 issues with be-1?

Highly appreciate your valuable thoughts.

Thanks

I do not know much about Bahria Phase 8 issues except read on forums. But Enclave 1 isn't a dead project. It's just that investors have turned to Bahria Karachi and it's almost only genuine buyers in Enclave. Genuine buyers take a lot of time to decide.

But it's a very good opportunity for genuine buyers.

Speed of development is also slow in Enclave. Reasons can be many. Few of them which I know is that machinery is engaged in Karachi. Other reason can be difficult terrain in few sectors.

Bahria can put on stake any project to make Karachi successful. Resources are limited even it's the largest developer in Pakistan.

I hope some other member also throw light on this as I can be wrong.

@ Pak 786 pls elaborate more about your doubts and if something fishy going on do share please.

I think there is no doubts regarding BE1.Only MR is busy in Karachi project and ignore BE1 otherwise BE1 is one of best project.

Allah knows best.

Regards

Removed it was bit harsh. People just be cautious.

Investors at Bahria karachi are also crying and stucked with their money ...now price is not going up and Bahria lanuched few projects inside bahria karachi .Files r blocked for not paying installments...

Bahria phase 8 is not dead , when geninue ppl come it takes time ..look at phase 2 to 6 of bahria rwp.

I think it's the overall market trend in property is going down which started last year, all under developed societies are either stable or going down due to stalled or slow development, where investors are stuck and cannot manipulate money in other projects, there would be hardly one society which is appreciating in prices except those which are developed or cda sectors.

It could be due to lack of buyers(specially genuine buyers) or buying power due to economic conditions in country.

Price-wise, yes maybe BE is stagnant, but development is fast. It will be populated faster than BT.8 despite the fact that BT.8 had safari valley advantage that was the big push factor.

In any case, situation is good for genuine buyers as investor profit is eventually paid by genuine buyer.

Can I buy in enclave on istallments or cash only

Both options are available. Check the market, several dealers are working for enclave

Installment option offered by Bahria Sales office is too expensive. One should buy from open market after proper research.

BE1 is one of best project but at the moment market is down and MR is busy in Karachi.Once MR will visit and focus on development then prices will rise inshAllah.

Bahria phase8 is one of best project but it's very true market is down because of MR is not caring and focus only Karachi project but good sign is there that continuously good development.Up to Safari valley almost populated with good lifestyle.Blocks of phase8 will take time but it's very sure bright future of phase8 inshAllah.Allah know best.

Regards

Dear All,

If we all think that MR is busy in karachi and BE1 and phase8 will only be looked back after karachi project is completed or successful, then I think personally that this two RWL/ISL projects needs to wait a very long time.

Also why MR to be interested again in the project where he already sucked the maximum juice, the only thing which he might be little worried about is his reputation, for which he will be keep doing a slow pace of work as its going on currently.

Phase 8 is safe for genuine investors at this moment,as its already inhabited ,from investment point of view apart from zone 1 or some other scattered places which might be near to maturity,others are all on the grinding halt,so it will take time before things will start going up,this is a transition period which is pretty normal in any market,stuck investors instead of getting stress,just forget about them for a year or two and they ll reap the patience,rest if you cant hold then just sell and move on ,after all these are all ups and downs of life

I am totally agree with Adnan sab that Phase8 is a safe,bright future and best for genuine investors.this is the time for investment because market is down.Allah knows best.

Regards

I think its not a issue of Bahria Enclave only. The overall property market in Pakistan is going down as billion of dollars are invested overseas every year and hence reduced the overall demand for property inside Pakistan 1st Qtr of 2015, 0.5 Billion USD is invested in UAE only. There is a huge amount of outflow to UK, Turkey, Australia, Malaysia beside USA and Canada.

This is not just a new trend but it has been there for few years now. If we just sum up UAE government stats based on their reports for last 3 years, USD 6 Billions invested there by Pakistani's. If I assume 1/3 of total overseas investment went to UAE, 18 Billions dollars invested outside in total. This is surely going to have long term impact on the real estate sector of Pakistan.

Unless we see a positive catalyst in the market in the form of overall optimism, I don't see real estate picking up very fast. The only sectors where we can see some positive impact is where we have genuine quality. Any investment for profits is not going to mature that soon.

Anyways, that is my analysis and I may be wrong here.

Property market in Lahore is increasing gradually because of some factors like Phase-9 balloting news, LRR southern loop announcement, proposed expressway from GT Road to Ferozpur road, and Multan road metro train etc

Malik Riaz was successful until he was involved only in property biz. Right now, he has been doing different things other than property business.

Irfan sb…sir need your opinion about investment in dha lhr phase 5 M block …Since you live in lahore you are in better position to guide.Is it worth investing and in how much time frame it can give good returns??

Saadi Brother. Yes Phase-5 M-block is worth investing. Good location plot would be around 105-108 Lacs. Development is going on & possession is expected in 1.5 years. U can exlect good return in 2-years time. In 5-years time ur investment would be more than double at least.