Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Investors Advice discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Investors Advice advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Investors Advice discussion.
Amir
( 23 posts )

[18 Replies]
Dear All,

Its a great forum to seek advice from, so thank you all for your advice in advance.

My question is about future prospects of Bahria Enclave (Islamabad). I have around Rs 10 million to invest and thinking of going to Bahria Enclave to get some stake in there. My main objcetive to get appreciation over a period of 4-5 years.

Is it worthwhile and does it have good potential compared to other opportunities like Bahria Phase 7/8 (Rwp/Isbd)?

3103 days ago In Investors Advice
    Post Answer
    Syed Ibrhaim
    (1435 posts)
    Dear,

Enclave is a better location project of Bahria Town there are some common issues in market regarding Bahria Town but you are asking about comparison between phase 8 and Bahria Enclave. In both options investment wise enclave is better then phase 8 as phase 8 is far away then Islamabad and also development work is done there.
      3103 days ago 

Nasir Siddiq..
      (1 post)
      Bahria Enclave is a good choice. But I will suggest you should invest half of your investment in Bahria Enclave and half some where else. I will suggest to invest in Zone 2 of Islamabad. Due to construction of Margalla Road and new airport where a test flight has been landed, the cost will definitely rise in next couple of years. In zone 2 the best society with reasonable prices is B 17. There development is of high standard and is very closed to Margalla road crossing on GT Road.
        3103 days ago 

Atif
        (1 post)
        Hello Brother,

Any suggestion for Bahria Phase 9. Is Bahria Enclave and phase 9 is the same? Any idea when Bahria Phase 9 will be completed.
          3102 days ago 

MBS
          (1157 posts)
          I guess it will take a decade for both to offer living conditions or get populated. Both are in remote locations, middle of nowhere.

And not to forget cases on Bahria for encroachment and stuff.

Experts may better explain the long term prospects.
            3102 days ago 

Rizi
            (122 posts)
            Yes may try other location. But in comparison I think Bahria Enclave is better than Phase 8 but it is also far away.
              3100 days ago 

Syed Ibrhaim
              (1435 posts)
              Dear Atif,

Phase 9 situation is very pathetic. There is no chance of development in near future.
                3100 days ago 

GARDEZI
                (12 posts)
                Good news for all Bahria enclave announced the date of possession of 10 Marla and 1 Kanal Plots submit your remaining payments before 30th August to get possession on 6 September 2012
                  3022 days ago 

Asparagus
                  (62 posts)
                  In my humble view accessibility and security while traveling on eight kilometers piece of road connecting Bahria Enclave with park road will remain a headache and main issue for the future residents of the enclave. Though developments work is in progress but again it will remain an isolated community unless extraordinary measures are taken to widen the road and adequate security is ensured.

Private land on both sides of the access road has all the potential to attract people from nearby villages to build commercial and residential units that will narrow the road making it inconvenient for the people to drive on the road. Be it from park road, murree road or lehtarar road its accessibility and accessibility again.

But Bahria Enclave is the right choice for those who love to dwell in the lap of nature and far from the pollution and noise of the city.
                    3022 days ago 

OKha
                    (156 posts)
                    Well Bahria enclave is better but I'm not sure how the current court cases against Malik Riaz and Bahria Town will turn out and effect Bahria Town as a whole there are two opinions about this in the market:

1. If the outcome of the court cases is bad then it will only effect developing sectors of Bahria town e.g. Bahria Enclave, Bahria phase 8/9 etc

2. If the outcome of the court cases is bad then it will not only effect the developing areas but also the developed ones e.g. Bahria phase 1-6, Safari villas, Meadows etc. because Bahria town company can disintegrate or breakdown after this as all Bahria town land is name of Malik Raiz. The maintenance of the developed sectors will also get effected as this maintenance was not only done from the residence fee but from new sales which will get effected.
                      3020 days ago 

Waheed anwar
                      (1 post)
                      Have you gays any idea what is the status of New Map of Bahria Enclave and those who complete their installment on jan-2013 and have 10 marla plots located in new map what is that status of those people.
                        2979 days ago 

Post Answer (18 Replies)
                        1 2 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL