Bahria Enclave (Islamabad) - Prospects

Dear All,

Its a great forum to seek advice from, so thank you all for your advice in advance.

My question is about future prospects of Bahria Enclave (Islamabad). I have around Rs 10 million to invest and thinking of going to Bahria Enclave to get some stake in there. My main objcetive to get appreciation over a period of 4-5 years.

Is it worthwhile and does it have good potential compared to other opportunities like Bahria Phase 7/8 (Rwp/Isbd)?

Dear,

Enclave is a better location project of Bahria Town there are some common issues in market regarding Bahria Town but you are asking about comparison between phase 8 and Bahria Enclave. In both options investment wise enclave is better then phase 8 as phase 8 is far away then Islamabad and also development work is done there.

Bahria Enclave is a good choice. But I will suggest you should invest half of your investment in Bahria Enclave and half some where else. I will suggest to invest in Zone 2 of Islamabad. Due to construction of Margalla Road and new airport where a test flight has been landed, the cost will definitely rise in next couple of years. In zone 2 the best society with reasonable prices is B 17. There development is of high standard and is very closed to Margalla road crossing on GT Road.

Hello Brother,

Any suggestion for Bahria Phase 9. Is Bahria Enclave and phase 9 is the same? Any idea when Bahria Phase 9 will be completed.

I guess it will take a decade for both to offer living conditions or get populated. Both are in remote locations, middle of nowhere.

And not to forget cases on Bahria for encroachment and stuff.

Experts may better explain the long term prospects.

Yes may try other location. But in comparison I think Bahria Enclave is better than Phase 8 but it is also far away.

Dear Atif,

Phase 9 situation is very pathetic. There is no chance of development in near future.

Good news for all Bahria enclave announced the date of possession of 10 Marla and 1 Kanal Plots submit your remaining payments before 30th August to get possession on 6 September 2012

in my humble view accessibility and security while traveling on eight kilometers piece of road connecting Bahria Enclave with park road will remain a headache and main issue for the future residents of the enclave. Though developments work is in progress but again it will remain an isolated community unless extraordinary measures are taken to widen the road and adequate security is ensured.

Private land on both sides of the access road has all the potential to attract people from nearby villages to build commercial and residential units that will narrow the road making it inconvenient for the people to drive on the road. Be it from park road, murree road or lehtarar road its accessibility and accessibility again.

But Bahria Enclave is the right choice for those who love to dwell in the lap of nature and far from the pollution and noise of the city.

Well Bahria enclave is better but I'm not sure how the current court cases against Malik Riaz and Bahria Town will turn out and effect Bahria Town as a whole there are two opinions about this in the market:

1. If the outcome of the court cases is bad then it will only effect developing sectors of Bahria town e.g. Bahria Enclave, Bahria phase 8/9 etc

2. If the outcome of the court cases is bad then it will not only effect the developing areas but also the developed ones e.g. Bahria phase 1-6, Safari villas, Meadows etc. because Bahria town company can disintegrate or breakdown after this as all Bahria town land is name of Malik Raiz. The maintenance of the developed sectors will also get effected as this maintenance was not only done from the residence fee but from new sales which will get effected.

Have you gays any idea what is the status of New Map of Bahria Enclave and those who complete their installment on jan-2013 and have 10 marla plots located in new map what is that status of those people.

Dear all,

I went to see bahria enclave isb office on 10-jan-2013 but still they have not finalized new map and they are not sure about the occupied land as well. They

Hi all,

I have visisted the office on 9-jan-2013 and they have not finalized the map yet, also they are not sure about the piece of land where they will assign plots. They promised me that ne wmap will be posted to you on 18-jan but so far i have not recieved any map by email or post.

This is rediculous that you have submitted all installments of 30 lac but still your plot is not finalized or even you dont know on new map either it will be cornor, park phase or what...

Regards, Hameed

I have recently visited the place and was quite disappointed to see the landscape and the "grand canyons" they are tryin to fill in. Must say you need to be very careful in choosing the plot, ensuring it is made up on a solid ground and not on a deep filling.

Although the location looks a few kms on google maps but when you actually drive to it, it is quite far from any populated area.

Anyway, its a matter of choice and the onground condition of your plot. Regarding the posession, they didn't give it to more than a few people. Those who are completing their installments in jan are still on waiting lists. They are very likely to be relocated to jigyot area.

I think it will take at least 7-10 years to be livable, if they manage to open up school, hospital and good commercial utilities there.

Hi mbs you are 100% correct and you are so genius. I love u a lot. U always say truth and your fact and figures are very realistic i am going to give u salaaaaaam

@nobody many thanks for your generous compliments. I am flattered :slight_smile:

@mbs, why do you say it will be livable in 7-8 years. The work in jan-2013 was in full swing and plots are ready for possession. One can just go and build home. Infact some houses are already under development

What is the best option now for investment 3 to 4 years bahria enclave or b-17??

Changes proposed in RRR feasibility study

https://www.zameen.com/news/changes-proposed-in-rrr-feasibility-study.html