Bahria Enclave II

I am pondering to invest in a 10 marla plot in bahria enclave II. Price is around 6.5 million. What i am hoping is that within 2 years i will be able to either build a house there or sell the plot for a decent profit.

Anyone who might have any idea with regards to bahria enclave in general and bahria enclave ii in particular?
Also, how far away is it from serena?

Husain Ali: Bahria Enclave II is nowhere on the map and Bahria is buying back files. Please do not get into dealers’ trap. Enclave-I on the other hand is a very good and successful project, if you have 6+ million then buy something in sector A, C, C1, F or G sectors. These are all real and on the ground. From Serena it is roughly 15 km.

Isloo is right. Stay away from Enclave 2. Buy in Enclave 1.

Please avoid investing there until the situation of the Bahria Enclave II gets better and transparent.

Enclave II is not in the plan of bahria they will start working on it only after merging the extra files which seems to be at least 5 to 8 years project to finish extra files

Stay away from II… Buy some thing in I… Better advice…

With 6.5 million in hand you can buy 01 kanal plot in F-17 MPCHS or you can wait for Multi Park.

Any idea Anees, when F17 plots will be ready for handover? Are there any people living there now?

Its already in possession of members, around 175 houses already built, every facility including public transport is available etc.

Its not my personal interest and plot that I am asking you to visit. Its my sincere advice to you.

First visit the area and then decide. It is the only area in CDA Zone-2 which has 100% land possession and complete in all aspects.

Hello all - Thanks again for all your help. I purchased a 10M plot in Bahria Enclave I (Sector C). Sector C does not exist as of now however in A,B, C1 (Developed, partially developed sectors) the work is going on in full flow so I hope that in about a year sector C will be fully developed as well. I liked the location. Unlike the other Bahria phases its closer to ‘real Islamabad’, the area is quite scenic and is equally closer to Pindi / Current Airport as well in case you need to go there. I do hope to build my house there one day, Inshallah!

For how much you bought c sector plot?

5.825 Million. Its back open so paid around 300K extra for that

Good price. Must be in St-20 or St-21? Bahria's own booking price is 6.5. How you secured such a good price ? Merging?

Also when is possession of C sector expected?

Yes. Merging. I went thru many listings, talked to several people and my assessment is that as of now you should be able to get a 10 Marla plot in Sector C for 5.5 Million. I paid 5.825 million as its back open and I was recommended to go for it. It is in Sector C and the current owner wanted immediate cash. I didnt really understand how ‘merging’ works (although my property dealer tried his best to explain) however I understand that it helps bring the price down (a bit). I also called Bahria to confirm if its legal and they confirmed the same. Sector C as of today is a ‘Pahari’ however they said that with-in 6 months it will be leveled and plotting completed. I will however recommend keeping 1 - 1.5 years in mind just to be on the safe side.

Thanks for the info.

I think it is better to stay from 1 as well. Too much supply over demand and many ppl stuck there as well

I dont understand why you people purchase on future commitments when lot and lot people are sharing their wast bad experience about same developers. In 6+ million you can have plot in developed area like b block b 17 f- 17 ghauri town airport society pwd korang

Hell of options are there

please avoid purchasing cometments and dreams .purchase anything that you can build and there is already little construction and utilities .otherwise come and sit with us we are already waiting for stuck investment

I may be wrong but my according to my experience word "opportunity" from dealers mouth for undeveloped areas of behria is intact death Warrent for investment

I had already given him my advice 45 days back. Lets pray for his success.

If possession block prices are higher and you buy near to possession in less price, it's a good deal. Multi projects are crap in comparison with Bahria. Most of the overseas select Bahria when they return.

If PWD and Korang are such a good projects , all phases of Bahria should be empty and everyone should be trying for a plot in PWD and Korang.

Husain Ali had a good deal.

Br malik Saab ALLAH karey is bhai ko is deal se khushi miley .ameen