Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Junaid

Expert Authority
1018 posts
1 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Property Evaluation discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Property Evaluation advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Property Evaluation discussion.
Husain Ali
( 24 posts )

[42 Replies]
I am pondering to invest in a 10 marla plot in bahria enclave II. Price is around 6.5 million. What i am hoping is that within 2 years i will be able to either build a house there or sell the plot for a decent profit.

Anyone who might have any idea with regards to bahria enclave in general and bahria enclave ii in particular?
Also, how far away is it from serena?

1603 days ago In Property Evaluation
    Post Answer
    Baber Rabban..
    (1628 posts)
    Best Reply
    @Dk. I will explain merging with my own example and experience. Background is that BE2 was launched at higher price without land. Bahria failed to acquire that land probably due to Taji Khokhar's arrest as per dealers. Now BE2 became a dead investment. It's files were available for minus and Bahria allowed that BE2 plot/ file holders can buy plot in BE1 and adjust BE2 files at Bahria price in their plot. But those files became available in the open market for minus.

I bought a 10 Marla plot in C sector from one of my relative. He had paid only down payment and one installment. I went to Bahria Golf city, they gave me a table on paper indicating how many files can be merged in that C sector plot. It's also a rule for C sector that 25% cash pmt would be made to Bahria and 75% can be merging. I bought two 5 Marla and one 10 Marla BE2 files from open market according to table of Bahria. Merging is allowed only simultaneously of all files.

Now I bought 5 Marla files for 3,55,000/- minus and 10 Marla for 6.8 Lakh minus. These were adjusted in my plot for full Bahria price of BE2. In other words it was a discount coupon which I bought for 6 Lakh but Bahria accepted it as 955,000/-

Now my cost of the plot fell to 55 Lakh. This was precise reason I invested in Enclave other than the fact that I realised that Enclave is much better in living in comparison with Islamabad sectors.

I hope it's clear. Any question ? Would be happy to answer.
      1556 days ago 

Isloo
      (1346 posts)
      Husain Ali: Bahria Enclave II is nowhere on the map and Bahria is buying back files. Please do not get into dealers' trap. Enclave-I on the other hand is a very good and successful project, if you have 6+ million then buy something in sector A, C, C1, F or G sectors. These are all real and on the ground. From Serena it is roughly 15 km.
        1603 days ago 

Baber Rabban..
        (1628 posts)
        Isloo is right. Stay away from Enclave 2. Buy in Enclave 1.
          1602 days ago 

Real Estate ..
          (1046 posts)
          Please avoid investing there until the situation of the Bahria Enclave II gets better and transparent.
            1601 days ago 

Rehman
            (504 posts)
            Enclave II is not in the plan of bahria they will start working on it only after merging the extra files which seems to be at least 5 to 8 years project to finish extra files
              1601 days ago 

Prop Guide
              (6961 posts)
              Stay away from II.... Buy some thing in I.... Better advice...
                1601 days ago 

Anees Ahmad
                (207 posts)
                With 6.5 million in hand you can buy 01 kanal plot in F-17 MPCHS or you can wait for Multi Park.
                  1601 days ago 

Husain Ali
                  (24 posts)
                  Any idea Anees, when F17 plots will be ready for handover? Are there any people living there now?
                    1601 days ago 

Anees Ahmad
                    (207 posts)
                    Its already in possession of members, around 175 houses already built, every facility including public transport is available etc.

Its not my personal interest and plot that I am asking you to visit. Its my sincere advice to you.

First visit the area and then decide. It is the only area in CDA Zone-2 which has 100% land possession and complete in all aspects.
                      1601 days ago 

Husain Ali
                      (24 posts)
                      Hello all - Thanks again for all your help. I purchased a 10M plot in Bahria Enclave I (Sector C). Sector C does not exist as of now however in A,B, C1 (Developed, partially developed sectors) the work is going on in full flow so I hope that in about a year sector C will be fully developed as well. I liked the location. Unlike the other Bahria phases its closer to 'real Islamabad', the area is quite scenic and is equally closer to Pindi / Current Airport as well in case you need to go there. I do hope to build my house there one day, Inshallah!
                        1557 days ago 

Post Answer (42 Replies)
                        1 2 3 4 5 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL