Bahria Enclave - Islamabad

Dear all,

I am interested in buying a plot in Bahria enclave. The phase-I owners have got possession. I have visited the area. However, plots in phase II are under development. There is no possession. Plots (5-10 marla and kanal)  are available in market on re-sale in phase II at the amount paid to Bahria. New map is not final yet. My question is that is it safe to buy plot on new map when there is nothing on the ground. No possession no confirmation of exact location. The new map keeps on changing. Shall I buy now from resale market or wait for things to clear up in the coming months?

Thanks Prudent buyer :)

Dear 'prudent',

With Bahria its always recommended to buy a plot with possession. As you have mentioned correctly, they keep on changing map/location so you may end up at a very unwanted spot with no guarantee on timeline.

So if you want to buy, buy a kanal or 10 marla with possession plot on old map.

[anyway personally, I think they are overpriced - with 'big own']

I think it would be better if you plot with the possession offered in old map area for safety otherwise with some risk you can go for the new map but you are not sure about the outcome as it might be with very good return or no profit, but i think there will be no loss. Similar was the situation with old map area, everyone was confused initially but now the owners of old map area very happy with good profit.