Bahria Enclave Phase 2

Dear experts,

Well in Islamabad, this is the hot topic... What's the future of that.. And what are new base prices?

We will get a better picture in Friday. Apparently there’s a meeting tomorrow

Thanks Ali well if any one have more details regarding it …please share…

Apparently everything has been sold out.

Dear Experts,

What impact Bahria Enclave Phase 2 would have on the prices of Phase 1 land? Is it time to hold the property or sold it out?

Thanks

I think until the location and payment plan are not disclosed, i don't think it is a good decision to make a deal in BE2 at the moment. Although investors will make make profit initially as the name of Bahria is selling like a hot cake today. I think initially it will have negative impact on the overall market of BE1 as generally people prefer to invest in installments options. So trading in BE1 will slow down, but ultimately there will be no comparison as the location looks to me different. So lets c what happens.

Khan sb BE 2 is already on own of 2 lacs today even before the launch. I wonder how far will it jump next week

@ali1…expected to reach 5 lacs till wednesday.

People are confusing Bahria Enclave 1 wih Enclave 2 because Enclave 1 is in Islamabad, where as Enclave 2 is located on Angoori Road, Express Way, Murree.

BE2 will initially go up and will settle slowly but it will be clear on Monday announcement of its price…

Ali Sb, I agree it will be on own, I have not doubt, but only due to dealers…

0300-5107560 Please on Monday sms me for update BE 2

Plots are limited and demand is too high (increasing as we approach launch). Agree with Saadi Bhai, market will get very active next week

It’s located on Angoori Road Islamabad Murree Expressway, people are confusing it as an extension to Enclave 1, prices are going to be very high as Bahria will endorse the rates told my investors, they have already sold all the plots, down payment is going to be high in the start like Bahria Residencia and Garden City phase 8, later when investors will sell all the plots, prices will settle down and come to normal.

Nasir sb does it mean files will sell with good own soon after launch?

Well that is what dealers are saying even though I have not seen any document myself which could confirm its location. It would be great if its located on Angoori Road next to Bahria Golf City which is The Most high end luxury housing project of Bahria till date. However, even if its located next to the existing enclave, it should be good enough, although I would very much prefer the near Golf City location on Angoori Road.

I just called Bahria and they are saying that there is no such thing as BE 2. Investors have named it on their own. It was just a few plots in extension of BE 1. Now im really confused ! :S

Dear Tahir:

Nothing is clear at the moment. Neither dealers, not bahria is giving clear picture to the end user, thats why, I was telling don't make decisions in hurry. I have seen some ads offering plots around 11 lacs down payment, if it is true, then where is profit of 5 lacs? and where is the high demand?

Regards

Yes i was about to close a deal but im putting that on hold. Too risky right now

@all respected members…These plots are named as enclave 1 extension…If yo are applying through reliable dealer,there is no harm in it but dealer should be reliable otherwise it may be a risk if you do not know the dealer…Not risky investment as it will give good own and still giving…@khan sb>Sir picture is clear…Dealers booked all the plots and they are now selling it on the launching rate…Dealers booked the plots for 955555 pkr and now they are asking 1455555 pkr as down payment…Once forms will be issued by bahria, people will apply for balloting…Billions are injected in this project by investors and genuine buyers…