Bahria enclave rise in 2015

Enclave2 files current have option to merge in enclave 1 and construction activity picked up as well. 5 star hotel and the tallest building of islamabad. Bahria enclave is going to give good returns on investments.

Inshallah. Bahria Enclave is the most beautiful and best place in Islamabad.

I visited enclave yesterday and Vertex Villas has been sold 100% and currently occupied by the families. Just another milestone to add.

Do you have investments in all the societies you have opened topics today on the forum?

Dear Fullname,

Let me ask you a question also: how come someone-one with zero posts can have problem with my threads or if you are one of those so called experts who just made himself a new ID?

LOL

No chance of rise of Enclave in 2015 atleast. If there is any factor which may cause surge, than please share.

@B.R Malik

Sir, did you forget to check the rate difference of especially sector C, C-1 and H between last month and this month?

No prob with your posts buddy. I was just curious. By the way if you do have investment in these societies good job and good luck. Wise choices. Keep posting!

@Fullname

Thanks, Allah aap ko khush Rakhey. Aap aik nafees insaan hain. Rest is all on Allah (SWT) who is in control of everything and knows very well who lies and who speak the truth.

Hum kia cheez hain. Khush raho, Mian!!!

Khan Sb.

I got your point. But why are you taking other people's job today.

Dear Javed Afridi

Aey Laka, Chup Sha Khula band ka :)

Inshallah good days are coming for Enclave as Enclave 2 files are being merged in A block possession plots. Great work Bahria Town.

18 months earlier, I have purchased 5 marla file in BE Sector N park facing for 32.5 lacs.... 12 months earlier, I hv sold the same for 28.5 lacs... The same plot now has value of around 24 lacs... So, don't understand the good time... Don't take my post as negative Imran Sb... Just for my own knowledge, I want to know..

Thanks

Agree with mr. Khan

But any good reason for decrease Khan sb

Junaid Sb,

the boom was artificial and manipulated one....

Regards

But decrease in prices is good for genuine users who want to make home.

Reason of decline is also slow work from Bahria management. For example, if Bahria Heights had been given possession, some families will start living and community will start developing. I also want to shift to Enclave but there are less facilities.

Mr. Khan Sb.

Thanks for your valuable feedback, Sector N developement has some issues, however I personally think that Sector will be one of the best sector once all developed. I recommend everyone to keep Sector N and wait.

Baqi Allah knows more than all of us and all we can say is try and ask for his blessing to be sent upon all of us. Thanks again for your comment.

I am totally agree with Khan sab.No doubt Bahria Enclave is one of best project of Bahria.At the moment there is no chance to rise because MR focusing his efforts on BTK.Allah knows best.

Regards

Nadeem Bhai,

Thanks for your comment. Allah aap ko kush rakhey.