Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Muhammad Tah..
( 19 posts )

[14 Replies]
Hi everyone,

I need some expert advice regarding buying a one kanal plot in sector A bahria enclave. I have visited many streets. Street 11 seemed to be on ideal location due to the fact that its next to Sana Mall and in front of Arbor lake (check out the newest map). What do you recommend? Is it worth to pay 15 lac extra just for street 11 instead of other streets in sector A?? I really need advice on this matter. Best regards

1218 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Muhammad Sam..
    (151 posts)
    Its Good but i would suggest sec C for kanal as its much suitable for kanal plots.

At which price u are offered this plot.?
      1218 days ago 

Muhammad Tah..
      (19 posts)
      @ sami

i visited sector C as well yesterday. Frankly i dont understand why people like it. Its absolutely unpopulated. Sector A is better i suppose. Anyhow brother, they are demanding 16 million.
        1218 days ago 

Muhammad Sam..
        (151 posts)
        Yes as far as population is concerened A is good. Demand is a bit high- try to negotiate if u find it good.
          1218 days ago 

Muhammad Tah..
          (19 posts)
          Bro. If you can give me some good reasons, i CAN switch to sector C.
            1218 days ago 

Muhammad Sam..
            (151 posts)
            It is good in location and scenery as per my view. Its active in buying selling as well. A kanal is not that much active in trade.

Decion is urs as if u like A its also good.

But in general Kanal is with C prefered.
              1218 days ago 

Muhammad Sam..
              (151 posts)
              No doubt A is populated and ready to live compared to C, but price u have been offered is also much high compared to other street rates of A.
                1218 days ago 

Isloo1
                (625 posts)
                C is mostly cutting while A is mostly filling area. Streets of C are wider and houses will have a good view. A is already populated and ready to build and live. 16 m is way too high, unless it has double factors (corner+boulevard) or extra land. You should get 1k in sector A in 14 m. This is as per my price update of mid July.
                  1218 days ago 

Muhammad Tah..
                  (19 posts)
                  @ isloo

the whole sector A is not filling. The thing is that they are asking this price for this particular street. If you see the map, you will get to know. Its not filling and has extra land along with those location perks. I'm confused.
                    1218 days ago 

Isloo1
                    (625 posts)
                    Taha, Bro, don't be confused, just visit the place yourself to decide. I have seen A developed from ground up. You may be right for houses 11 to 18 being on cutting land but the initial numbers 1 to 5 were surely filled. The street is good in the sense that houses have open front due to green belt and lake. The lake is not really a lake as yet.

Its better if you could visit yourself, talk to few dealers and also check with Bahria's site office for filling or not. They usually tell you.

What is the plot no you are offered?
                      1218 days ago 

Muhammad Tah..
                      (19 posts)
                      @ isloo

bro my name is Taha.

I have visited the place yesterday. Really liked the place. The plot no. Is 15 with extra land. The seller is also telling me that its not filling.

Sector C is also good but this particular street is as par with sector C in my opinion. Thats why its at par with the price as well.
                        1218 days ago 

Post Answer (14 Replies)
                        1 2 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL