Bahria Enclave Sector A

Hi everyone,

I need some expert advice regarding buying a one kanal plot in sector A bahria enclave. I have visited many streets. Street 11 seemed to be on ideal location due to the fact that its next to Sana Mall and in front of Arbor lake (check out the newest map). What do you recommend? Is it worth to pay 15 lac extra just for street 11 instead of other streets in sector A?? I really need advice on this matter. Best regards

Its Good but i would suggest sec C for kanal as its much suitable for kanal plots.

At which price u are offered this plot.?

@ sami

i visited sector C as well yesterday. Frankly i dont understand why people like it. Its absolutely unpopulated. Sector A is better i suppose. Anyhow brother, they are demanding 16 million.

Yes as far as population is concerened A is good. Demand is a bit high- try to negotiate if u find it good.

Bro. If you can give me some good reasons, i CAN switch to sector C.

It is good in location and scenery as per my view. Its active in buying selling as well. A kanal is not that much active in trade.

Decion is urs as if u like A its also good.

But in general Kanal is with C prefered.

No doubt A is populated and ready to live compared to C, but price u have been offered is also much high compared to other street rates of A.

C is mostly cutting while A is mostly filling area. Streets of C are wider and houses will have a good view. A is already populated and ready to build and live. 16 m is way too high, unless it has double factors (corner+boulevard) or extra land. You should get 1k in sector A in 14 m. This is as per my price update of mid July.

@ isloo

the whole sector A is not filling. The thing is that they are asking this price for this particular street. If you see the map, you will get to know. Its not filling and has extra land along with those location perks. I'm confused.

Taha, Bro, don't be confused, just visit the place yourself to decide. I have seen A developed from ground up. You may be right for houses 11 to 18 being on cutting land but the initial numbers 1 to 5 were surely filled. The street is good in the sense that houses have open front due to green belt and lake. The lake is not really a lake as yet.

Its better if you could visit yourself, talk to few dealers and also check with Bahria's site office for filling or not. They usually tell you.

What is the plot no you are offered?

@ isloo

bro my name is Taha.

I have visited the place yesterday. Really liked the place. The plot no. Is 15 with extra land. The seller is also telling me that its not filling.

Sector C is also good but this particular street is as par with sector C in my opinion. Thats why its at par with the price as well.

Sorry your name was not shown in full. Yes, 15 seems cutting area, but better double check with other dealers and bahria office. How much is the extra land.

This seems a good choice, so Bismillah. But be tough on price negitiation as market is slow.

Mostly part of A is filling and some area at height is good.Overall A is going fast in market especially 10 marla category but C is good for investment especially kanal category .

Regards

Brother! If u are satisfied with the plot , then no need to get confused. Since u like the view and place , verify site conditions from bahria office and wind up the deal.

Best of luck!

This location of plot 15 and street 11 looks very good as it has open view, very close to main double road, commercial area, parks etc.... It is ideal for home construction.... If you can negotiate on price, it will be good... Otherwise, I would say it is good buy if you are constructing your home...

Regards