Bahria overseas ph8 - which block - cost of extra land

I seek advice on buying one kanal plot in any of overseas enclave blocks with extra land which i can encircle within the house boundary and use it as lawn.

I heard sometime ago that bahria approached some people who already paid for extra land to pay additional cost or something likewise.

• is it safe to buy a plot with extra land?

• should one buy a plot with extra land already paid or could consider unpaid too?

• what is price range of extra land per marla in ph. 8?

• which are best and recommended blocks in overseas?

• what is price range of one kanal plot in recommended overseas block?

Advice Awaited

Please see my answers below.

is it safe to buy a plot with extra land?

Yes no issue in buying extra land i have done myself many times

• should one buy a plot with extra land already paid or could consider unpaid too?

Can consider both options paid land will be little more expensive although

• what is price range of extra land per marla in ph. 8?

depend upon area to area claear information can be asked by calling bahria

• which are best and recommended blocks in overseas?

I think all have pros and cons even you don't have to look for overseas u can see A , B,C,D and lakeview areas as well. Best judge is you and should visit yourself

• what is price range of one kanal plot in recommended overseas block?

from 85 lac to 1.9 lac or more depend upon the location and extra land

Ans 3: Cost of extra land is Rs. 5000/ sq yd. I bought a 10 marla plot with extra land in Sector I and paid this amount. It is on one side and I have included some of it in the main building. The charges for construction on extra land are Rs. 30/ sq ft.

Ans 4: For one kanal plot, my personal favorite is Overseas 3 (St. 17 and 20 with 500 and 600 series plots). They offer a wonderful view. You must visit these streets to see it for yourself.

I totally agree with other answers given by Abbasi Sb.

I hope this is helpful.

Thanks a lot Abbasi shb and Amir shb.

Agreed with Amir shb, I like the idea of overseas block 3 as it’s on height location. Any idea of the price range in said streets and plot series? Also mention if these series are with an option of extra land? I think overseas 3 must be better in price compared to block 1.

@Abbasi shb, amongst other sectors A, B, C, D and Lakeview that you suggested, where can I get a heighted location one kanal plot with an option of extra land? Also plz mention the estimated price ranges considering non paid extra land.

@S Anwer sorry these areas are good but if height is criteria then not as good as overseas 3. That’s why overseas 3 is best. I havnt check the latest price but plots there were around 85 to 110 depending upon the location and unpaid extra land. With paid extra land and map possession it can be more expensive

Thank you Abbasi shb. With height, I mean at least at ground level or a little high, not that I need it to be on hill top. If price is better in blocks A to D or lakeview, then I would prefer buying extr land over a hilly location.

And also plz give me your thoughts on overseas 5 along with price range there.

Seeking advice on overseas 5 along with price range there.

Other thank overseas blocks, which are good (ready to construct) locations for one kanal plots with price range better than overseas blocks?

Advice Awaited, please.

For Bahria Greens – Overseas Enclave Sector 5, the price range falls between 90 lacs to 1.5 crores for 1 Kanal plots. As for the plot prices in blocks other than the overseas blocks, that depend on your budget.

Hope that helps!

Thank you brother @Ubaid Ali for your input. Can you advise if whole of Overseas sector-5 is on height or some part/streets are on height? Also, appreciate if you could tell me streets which are good location wise.

You know S Anwer brother, I could suggest you which streets are good but I think you should visit the site in person once. You will be able to get a better picture of the curb appeal. You might have personal preferences that will be better answered when you see the plots and streets.