Bahria phase 8 blocks approval status and market impact

Dear experts,

I have been following your expert advises on this forum and applaud your services for the community. I have investment in bahria phase 8 and need an advice with regard to current campaign against encroachments:

1) do you foresee any negative impact on the current market of phase 8 (esp after operation against bahria enclave)?

2) do we have any information whether noc is issued from rda for all blocks of phase 8 where development is in progress (esp status of block i, p)?

3) takht pari forest area is also under discussion i.E. Some anomaly found in measurements and investigations under way. Which block exactly can be impacted with this (respect to its location and possession)?

Shall appreciate your guidance here.

Regards,
Shahzad

Interseting question.

Dear Shahzad Asif,
We can't compare Enclave with Phase-8 except Rafi block,Awami Sector B and some green area where mehkma e janglat marked already.Phase-1 to 6 and other hand 7,8 are 100% safe and clear.Construction.Work on New Buildings Starts in Full Swing.In Last 3 months 900 new maps approved by Bahria.
Takht pari forest area case is reality and many big people are involved in this case so court will not leave them.Market is and it will go to positive side.
P and I blocks are 100% safe as we all know one side Dha-3 and other hand Dha-1,4 and Dha sector F is touching with Bahria so don't think any negative and be relax .At end story may Dha takeover Bahria 7 and 8 in near future.
Regards

What about Block L???Kindly reply Nadeem bhai

Dear Kashif Ehsan,

As i said up to now there is only some area of Rafi block and around some area of janglat is questionable.

L is almost in possession so i think no need to worry.

Regards

Agreed to Nadeem Sb.
But for new buyers in phase8, DHA hamlet is much advisable. Although MR has to pay back on takht pari, if it ever turns around and BT developed part will go nowhere whatever SC decides, still I would buy in DHA3 (The GC part) and DHA Hamlet as RRR will boost more DHA part of phase8 than BT part. One thing must be considered, though, DHA4 the far blocks to be avoided.

Dear Nadeem Sb,

Thank you for valuable feedback, appreciate it. I was worried as on map found Block P not much far from takht pari, so you believe it is still far away and at a safe distance than the number of acres of forest area in discussion? Also do you feel there is any dip in phase 8 rates in last 2 3 months? Thank you!

Regards,

Shahzad

Dear Abdul Qayyum sb,

Your valuable feedback is welcomed esp on the possible impact and current trend on bahria phase 8 mkt esp block P. Jazak Allah Kharen!

Regards,

Shahzad

Dear Shahzad Sb.
Your question is specific and needs latest on that.
I just landed abroad but proceeding again to Pakistan next week.
Regarding our ongoing construction of tower, I shall have a chance to sit with informed people, actually well informed, and reply to your query, In Shaa Allah.
Till that stay tuned.

Abdul Qayyum Sb,

Appreciate your feedback. Stay Blessed!

Regards,

Shahzad

Dear Abdul Quyyum and Nadeem sahab..

I am not well informed about pros and cons of different blocks in phase8.

Please advise 5 or 7 marla plot in 3 to 3.5 million price that gives good return in 2 yrs time.

Also one can get DHA3 5 marla in that price but in under developed part not GC..

Sufyan Sb.

5 Marla are available in Ali block and under your budget. You can get a 7 Marla in Usman block under 40 lacs.
If you are after to making your house then I need urgent finances to run my business in phase-8 and do have a 7 marla in cutting terrain in Usman block. I may sell at lower than market price. You can visit our business office and my brother will show you the plot. A house has already been started alongside. I am sure anyone will be happy to own this plot as it on the confirmed cutting area. Please do not take me as a dealer.
DHA3, 5 marla are not advisable: Only 10 marla on good location and near GT road. Surprisingly, 5 marla lots have narrow streets against DHA style. Also far away from GT road. You can get a 5 marla, developed and construction ready plots in BT just near GT road at much cheaper than DHA3.

I called...

Its slightly off budget...

For investment, which one is recommended out if phase8 bahria and sector 1-16 5marla

Ty

Sufyan SB.

I would go for I-16 as " I live in CDA Islamabad fantasy still works" and CDA prices never crush investments.

I thought you were after your house making when I offered my plot.

Phase-8 developed part will sure shine but takht pari case to be seen if buying non-DHA part of phase 8.

Https://javedch.com/javed-chaudhry-urdu-columns/2018/12/09/529711. Emotional column by javied chaudry in love of Malik riaz. Lifafay ka chakkar hai ya haqeqat Allah knows.

Dear Sufyan,
At the moment go to developed blocks in Bahria P-8 as AQ said or I-16 or B-17 block F which is in your rang.
If you can take little risk then I-15 is much better option.Recently i invested there and forget like play lottery without know draw date.
Regards

Given the circumstances with RRR into the equation, I would endorse Nadeem sb’s options with an order of preference for I-16 & Phase-8 possession areas.

I think RRR is much underestimated versus its worthiness. This bypass is going to change the real-estate scenario gigantically. This is going to give a call to Pindi’s “Pichwara”, which has been sleeping so far.
Tarnol is going to be bypassed en route to Kohath road. 1000s of Pushto speaking families already shifted in zone2 side, in fact they are now dominating the whole area. F-17 schools are now posing problem for non-Pushto kids and parents are bound to send their kids outside F-17 schools.
After RRR, there may be huge buying in zon-2 as these brother/sisters (sorry to say) have herdy nature and always live in clusters and possess huge money piles.
Now what need to be seen is the SC decision on illegal possessions in takht pari :
A very dangerous precedence may be set if SC just pose fines and ignore the criminality part of Bahria town’s or anyone else wrong doings. If it does happen then any rich can buy illegal property , settle families there and later get acquitted on the SC preset precedence.
News of the town is that phase-8 will be affected on very little piece of land but other say phase-7 is also big candidate. I will add some more next week, In Shaa Allah.
Having said that, as per Imtiaz sb and Nadeem sb, built part of phase-8 and I-16 will be sure beneficiaries of RRR.

Agreed, with views of AQ sb as far as underestimation of the RRR and its impact on that part of RWP/ISB. Many people still see that as a promise that has been long due and only to be believed once ground work starts.

However, its almost a reality now. May be its underestimation can be a blessing and not exploited like the new airport slogan being sold over a decade and even now. Once the on ground progress starts. There can be a genuine demand and that can have long lasting impacts.

My question to AQ sb: As per the proposal what will be the impacts of Thallian to Hajj Complex Connection as that can almost connect or make it way more convenient to access the long forgotten part of RWP to Kashmir Highway and IJP - as per the blueprints available as of now?