Bahria phase 8 rwp vs bahria enclave isb

Which place amongst bahria phase 8 rwp or bahria enclave isb is best to invest n buy a 10 marla plot?

Please advise the sector and the price range also.

Poet Sir you asked a really difficult question.I personally feel that enclave would definitely take the lead because of the typical “ISLAMABAD PROXIMITY” mentality which makes our nation elite with this utopian and illogical concept.You know how fond are our people to boast off that they live in “MAIN ISLAMABAD” and in the proximity of Ministries and Embassies although they have nothing to do with such offices throughout their lives. This would help the enclave to maintain its superiority over phase 8.Plus location of enclave is more scenic plus expensive neighborhood schemes like ParkEnclave would keep the prices on upward trajectory.Phase 8 would largely attract the Pindi commuters employed in Saddar and neighborhood areas plus fact of the matter is phase 8 is at bit far away location.

@Saadi brother, thanks a lot for your detailed response.

I agree about the ISLO mentality and the majority of the corporates being operated mainly from Isb not Rwp.

This is one aspect of thought for sure.

Now, another aspect is people who have spent whole their life in Rawalpindi in the heart of the city and most of the relatives and friends being in the area. From this aspect, Bahria Enclave is like a totally cut-off from the city center points I guess.

Prices in BE ISB may be higher even as of today as compared to phase-8 RWP.

What are your thoughts? Don't you think Bahria-8 is more livable as of today and is in more demand in middle and middle-upper class.

If ring road gets made, then Ph-8 could become a crown jewel

Agreed with most of the points of Saadi and poet.

But people are realizing now that living in 2nd or 3rd grade sectors is nothing but living with over flown trash skips and shortage of basic amenities!

I know people who have been shifted from G sectors to DHAs and BTs.

Another point seems public transport in Islamabad and FG school transport.

Also H sector universities is another plus in capital.

Enclave type locations are most suited to the closed families not to the families who have conventional biradry sort of living and social styles!

BT Pindi is being filled mostly by Pindians and will keep getting families shifting from G series sectors.

I think after Islamabad highway being signal free and zone-2 popularity, G sectors will fall on prices.

Just think a 10 marla in phase-8 is costing 35 lacs with all the facilities money can buy and place beside a 20*40 in Islamabad?

This craze is going to see an end with time!

Mr. Poet,

For pure investment point of view, I would like to say:

BE will grow slowly and steadily in prices with time…

The increase in prices of BT Phase 8 due to launch of Pindi Bypass road will be very high. When this will happen, no one can guarantee. Prices in Phase 8 are very reasonable, so, room for growth is always there with time.

Regards

AQ sir we know what type of education is being imparted to children by these FG schools and colleges. As far as the question is concerned, it is really difficult to opt between tbe two as both the places have its own pros and cons.I would try to divide tbe investment bewteen the two places

Yes Saadi sb

Me been away from Pak for decades. In my time education was much better in capital. Now quality education is hard to find except in army public schools, other expensive school chains or foreign collaborated schools.

I am surprised on top city prices?

A 30*40 commercial is running in crores?

If that thing is real then we are going to see a new era with wide spread dimensions in realestate sectors!

Having said that enclave, golf city, new commoners town and other far located developments come under a uniquely different category. Investments however can find different avenues by smart minds!

Sir army public schools are of not so reasonable standards now as they uaed to be in the past.

As far as TC is concerned, i feel it to be bubbled up game and it is solely my opinion.The game is temporary.

Yes sir

This bubble theory is believable. I remember in phase-8, a commercial was bought at 62 lacs which is now costing mere 30 lacs whereas at 62 it was grass field and now it is surrounded by houses!

TCs and *Cs going to see correction after sometime.

I wish we had a regulatory authority on property sector!

The govt mimics a lot but result is zero as their investments are outside Pakistan.

Thanks a lot for everyone's input.

What is see is most suggestions are for BT phase 8 and also one friend suggesting to divide the investment among both places.

So, which sectors in both societies are best for investment with a good possible return?

Interest is more towards semi-developed plots which we could expect to be delivered in next 2 years.

AQ Sir..There is one principle which rules the realty business and that is "Property kay business main hamesha lambi race ka ghora hi kaamyaab hota hai."According to my humble understandings, prices of TC are not justified even if airport is shifted inside it.Over all,the fundamentals of zone 2 are not so strong..In these manipulative stints of few months, people with hard earned money usually suffer at the end and this needs to be thoroughly taken into the account.So we have to play safe with calculated risks.In such manipulative locations "4 din ki chandni or phir andheri raat." Mere this airport hullabaloo cannot make the societies successful and they have to deliver come what may which most of the societies in zone 2 are not. With this airport logic being presented everywhere, the dhoks in the vicinity of the present airport should have ascended many folds in the recent years but unfortunately this is not the case. One should be very aware of the elements who want to illogically capitalize their profits on the people hard earned investments.In such cases only the well informed people who have authentic news of entry and exit strategy should go ahead otherwise stay away.It is solely my personal analysis and i may be wrong.

Poet sir:I think you should divide your investment between 5 marla in N block of enclave and a plot in any upcoming block of phase 8..

AQ Sir…There is one principle which rules the realty business and that is "Property kay business main hamesha lambi race ka ghora hi kaamyaab hota hai."According to my humble understandings, prices of TC are not justified even if airport is shifted inside it.Over all,the fundamentals of zone 2 are not so strong…In these manipulative stints of few months, people with hard earned money usually suffer at the end and this needs to be thoroughly taken into the account.So we have to play safe with calculated risks.In such manipulative locations “4 din ki chandni or phir andheri raat.” Mere this airport hullabaloo cannot make the societies successful and they have to deliver come what may which most of the societies in zone 2 are not. With this airport logic being presented everywhere, the dhoks in the vicinity of the present airport should have ascended many folds in the recent years but unfortunately this is not the case. One should be very aware of the elements who want to illogically capitalize their profits on the people hard earned investments.In such cases only the well informed people who have authentic news of entry and exit strategy should go ahead otherwise stay away.It is solely my personal analysis and i may be wrong.

Poet sir:I think you should divide your investment between 5 marla in N block of enclave and a plot in any upcoming block of phase 8…

Dear MrPoet.

Both are good and safe investment and you can divide your investment.

TC or MC or GC or xyz in zone2 can't reach to Dha or Bahria even in 100 years.

At the moment zone2 is going well due to Airport story and dealers drama otherwise there is nothing to invest.

Regards

Good tonic to sleep with, Saadi and Nadeem sb.

To me, for short term investments in RWP/ISB, Zone 2 is the best currently even if you take out airport mania. TC, MC, FT, Gandhara, Shalimar Town have lot of short term earning potential provided you play smart. For quality living, BT and DHA are for sure on top however due to their poor access from twin cities, many people still prefer living in zone 2.

Sir konsi zone 2 ki access ki baat karte hain?Both zones are equally difficult to travel.Again that short term trading is the fashionable name of “SATTA.”

Dear Saadi sir don’t you agree that travelling to BT and DHA from Blue area and from GT road/motorway junction for example, is never a pleasant experience. RWP Ring Road will change this for BT phase8 of course but for DHA it is and will remain miserable even if Islamabad Highway is made signal free till Rawat.

Both societies are exclusively diverse. Different locations, different vicinities and have huge difference of prices. Phase 8 is situated near Rawalpindi and has great potential of profits as prices are very low. The Ring road project will further increase its value and accessibility.

On the other side, Bahria Enclave has its own extravagant features. It is not comparable to Phase-8 neither to Phase-1 to 6. However, it is as good as CDA sectors.

According to my calculation, Bahria Enclave is 8-9 km from Park road and in addition it has an entrance from Simly dam road. From Sareena Hotel it is around 13-14 km, and 6-7 km from Faizabad and main Murree road Rawalpindi. (source: Google map)

The environment is quiet and peaceful, surrounded by beautiful sceneries of Murree & Margalla hills. Town planning is more efficient as compare to Bahria’s early projects.

Plot prices are 6 to 7 lakh per marla underdeveloped and 9 to 10 lakh per marla developed.

Attractive features of Bahria Enclave are its serene environment and breezy atmosphere. Frankly its current prices are under rated as compare to CDA Park Enclave and other sectors. There is a potential of at least 10 to 15% profit margin.

If you are interested in making investment in Islamabad, consider Enclave and if your interest of investing in Rawalpindi then invest in Phase-8. Both of the investments are prosperous. The only difference is that Bahria Enclave is beautiful and unique. While phase-8 is a huge road network.

Please do comment and share your views.