Bahria t/dha2/enclave

I want to buy a 10 marla house, intention is to rent it out and maybe move in after a couple years, bahria town, dha 2 or bahria enclave.

Please give your suggestions/opinions.

Thankyou!

Typhoon Sir.I would list the preferences in the following order.
1-Dha 2
2-Enclave
3-Bt 1 to 6
Reason for the such an order is that between bahria and dha,dha 2 is legally safe and secure from every aspect with very good development standards.It is not a one man show and the whole project is being run witg thorough planning by an institution.Secondly 10 marla in dha 2 is really limited only 300 plots out of 9500 approx so this makes it a valuable commodity and it always remains in demand.Thirdly very educated and well mannered gentry is living in dha where as bahria has mixed type of gentry ranging from educated ones to otherwise (No offence meant).Additionally the highway expansion and the pace at which construction activity is going on,dha is going to cross new thresholds.Enclave has two main drawbacks and that is its access and secondly its NOC.Access is really pathetic and all the future plans are just on papers.Secondly enclave is not near,it is located at equal distance from main isb as dha 2 is.Thirdly i feel that the prices are not justified for enclave,both for houses and plots aswell.Lastly that one man show element will always put bahria down,come what may,bevause Malik sb has the capacity to manage the things in fine manner but it is not guaranteed whether the later management will also be equally capable in dealing with such issues of NOC.Also it is of concern whether the maintenance would remain at same level or not because not every ine is equally competent.

Typhoon sir,for clear analysis must watch this video for which i am pasting the link:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EIwoejDUEIs

Dear Ty Phoon,

1:Bahria Phase 1 to 6

2:Bahria Phase-7

3:Dha sector F

4:Dha Phase-2

Regards

Thanks Nadeem Sahb and Falcon, how about good rental income?

Typhoon Sir,rents are more or less same.In enclave it is a bit better but again capital investment is more in enclave.Also maybe one may face difficulty in renting.For best deals at any of the above place,u can contact me at 03455370978.

Experts have recommended well. If anyone interested in Bahria enclave ; plots sale / purchase or construction service , ring us at 03114019555.

Regards.