Bahria town construction standards - is that all a hoax?

The following video, not sure about authenticity but it seems to be true. The plaza/multistory building collapsed in bahria town lahore. Apparently the building could not withstand the pressure on the structure or excavation of land on the adjacent plot and ultimately collapsed.

Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=mwxlw-ruzqe

One of my relatives is also quite frustrated that even before a single brick has been laid, bt people have costed/charged him some fortunes with the prerequisites of the construction and he is really upset and kind of regret his decision.

Moreover, in phase 8, i have myself seen houses with large cracks that keep growing just underneath the ceiling.

Is that really worth to pay the extra money if that is what going to happen? I had heard from many people on how quickly the structures have deteriorated even after following the stringent construction rules

The question... Aren't the bts making lots of money and enforcing strict policies for the construction to ensure stability of the structure, at-least!! Or is that all a hoax to get those extra bucks when the plot has already been sold and now its time to make money out of construction...?