Bahria town construction standards - is that all a hoax?

The following video, not sure about authenticity but it seems to be true. The plaza/multistory building collapsed in Bahria Town Lahore. Apparently the building could not withstand the pressure on the structure or excavation of land on the adjacent plot and ultimately collapsed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWXlw-RUZQE

One of my relatives is also quite frustrated that even before a single brick has been laid, BT people have costed/charged him some fortunes with the prerequisites of the construction and he is really upset and kind of regret his decision.

Moreover, in Phase 8, I have myself seen houses with large cracks that keep growing just underneath the ceiling.

Is that really worth to pay the extra money if that is what going to happen? I had heard from many people on how quickly the structures have deteriorated even after following the stringent construction rules.

The question... Aren't the BTs making lots of money and enforcing strict policies for the construction to ensure stability of the structure, at-least!! Or is that all a hoax to get those extra bucks when the plot has already been sold and now its time to make money out of construction...?

Yes Now read Supreme Court's landmark decision about this Daku Malik Riaz. Sir Ummat and Dawn only dare to report it other media houses ko tu snap soongh gia hay. https://www.dawn.com/news/1405576/sc-bars-bahria-town-from-sale-purchase-of-land-in-karachi
https://www.dawn.com/news/1405967

MR has police and media in his back pocket. No one even reporting about BT collapse in media, except only Muhammad Malick @MalickViews

This man should be hanged. He main-streamed corruption openly in Pakistan. Full nanga ho kar har do number kam karta hai.

MR tried to meet Imran Khan several times already and thank to Allah that IK refused to meet him. I hope Chif Justice take notice of this duffer and his illegal wealth.

The land grabbing from MR not only involved resulted in illegal land capture but also ghunda gardi.

As far as RWP, during the PPP last tenure, he nourished Taji Khokhar from a small criminal to don and murderer that knew no bounds to grab what he wanted.

Back to the topic:

• The leased status of plots in BTs? what happens when the lease expires?

• Is it worth the efforts and costs of construction in BTs?

A must watch video which will help you understand facts of this case. Shameful is the fact that Aitzaz Ahsan represented MR in this case.

https://www.facebook.com/HassaanNiazi198x/videos/2063785180536023/

BT following bad construction standards in Lahore.

Is field main koee bhi dood ka dhula hua naheen hay, gents!

See the historical fraud of brass, MR and Habib Rafique in DHA valley!

DHA in Lahore and in Karachi!

There is 1000s of Kanals scam in Gulberg tagged to Haji Nawaz Khokhar in Gulberg and where is the case hearing?

CDA in G-12 and in other master pieces?

What is does or does not matter is being the big thief and small thief!

Is field main koee bhi dood ka dhula hua naheen hay, gents!
See the historical fraud of brass, MR and Habib Rafique in DHA valley!
DHA in Lahore and in Karachi!
There is 1000s of Kanals scam in Gulberg tagged to Haji Nawaz Khokhar in Gulberg and where is the case hearing?
CDA in G-12 and in other master pieces?
What is does or does not matter is being the big thief and small thief!

Dont make speculations if you dont know the real story.

Care to share the facts or real story to bury the speculations? Only two stake holders, i.e., BT & Owner. No owner would like to get his property/investment being collapsed within a minute. The reason is land excavation in the adjacent plot/area. Unfortunately, it can happen anywhere but such incident in BT taints the rosy picture that BT shows to the world and doesn't justify the quick bucks that they suck out of the people during construction! Visit some day, especially Phase 8 to see the cracks that appear in many houses keep growing in the structures due to land filling even in Safari Valley.

Not that long ago when the stage was collapsed in BE and people were injured and possibly dying, BE management cut off the lights to avoid any media coverage!! These people can be that extreme to hide their ugly faces.

There is a personal experience too behind some of the points that I have shared! Please bring on your facts, in case we are missing something obvious!