Bahria town phase 8 - bahria orchard

Bahria town announced new scheme (5 marla,10 marla and 1 kanal) in "bahria town phase 8 - bahria orchard" in the beginning of this year through dealers.
They were saying development work has already started and the plots will be available in december 2016 for possession.
I wanted to know what is the ground reality ?
Is it worth investing ?
And what is the future of bahria town phase 8 extension ?

Possession can be given in December 2018 but 2016 is not more than a joke.

This has become a bit of a problem with Bahria these days. Instead of directly launching their projects to the public like they use to do, now they just sell through the dealers. This allows the dealers to manipulate and even tell outright lies to trap buyers while Bahria manages to wash its hands clean off the deal by not giving any official commitments.

Work on Bahria Orchard is progressing well but I agree with Irfan, you should not even think of possession before At least January 2018. They are even launching "new cutting" plots in orchard after the initial launch. The market is getting swamped with oversupply.

No i think somebody miss guided you its 2018 not 2016 and development work on orchard area has just started i my self visited the place last month. But for low investment and installments this is one of the best options to do.

Thanks guys for the information.

I hope it is a good investment.

What about Phase 8 Extension? Any good sign of development ?

Yes what about extension area where some DHA Valley plot holders relocated?

Just wanted to know when Bahria is planning to start development in Phase 8 Extension