Bahria town phase 8 block p - prices rocketing

Any reason why 1 kanal plots arr going for 80-90 lakhs? Only last year these 1 kanal plots were around 6- 70 lakhs…

Investor sb
Exactly what I have been writing for several months that RRR will make mind boggling stirr on twin cities property and it started happening...agents in action and Pincent or what the heck is correct name has jumped up one million on 1 kanal and still rising but 1 and 6 only. No 2 is all commercial.
Buy and run putting profit in pocket and reinvest in the developed BT or whatever suits you.

Bahria Phase-8 doesn’t have direct access to RRR. Then why the sudden increase in price?

Mr umer plz can u tell me which specific blocks price increased.bcoz i have couple of plots in phase 8 and i m getting negative reports from my dealer.

Mr. Mohammad shaeer, increase in price of P Block, Bahria Phase-8 has been informed by Mr. Investor (he created this thread).

I am not certain whether price has increased or not.

Yes prices have increases by 20-40 lakhs. I have noticed this on zameen and other websites

Yes it true prices are increasing all over Bahria-8 and Dha-3.You can compare prices with last six months.Investor sab hold your investment because it will rise further.Invest only in developed blocks.

Regards

Kabi truck ki batti key peechey nai bhagna chaye.

Ring Road, Margala Avenue, Motorway dedicated interchange, CPEC route yeh sab truck ki batti hai.

Prices have increased little bit but it has nothing to do with any of truck ki batti.

Welcome Raja Kaleem sab after a long time even even absent in whatsapp.RRR is one reality like new Islamabad Airport but not sure when it will implement.

Regards

Raja Kaleem sab, Please also add signal free Islamabad Highway in the list of truck ki batti

Well, the thing about Actual Truck ki Batti is if you accelerate fast you can still get it ...

Rest there are too many, once it was P8-ext. Valley, Margalla Avenue, and the list goes on ...

Bottom line: Most of the members are enlightened and have seen their share of the world. Do invest but purely on its merit, considering worst case and not to rely on stuff that exists on papers only. Unless machinary is deployed, it's all a Disney Tale stuff ... RRR is no different!