Bahria town phase-8 extension

Is bahria town phase-8 extension going to have same fate as dha valley?

It would be a long term wait. If RRR project kicks off and MR managed to spend some money to get an access from the other side of the Phase 8 to somehow connect with the RRR the prices will increase. THe pace of development is damp slow and keeping in view the current circumstances of BT Rawalpindi, it would be better to invest near the route of RRR project like Private Land or upcoming, existing “NOC Cleared” societies rather then BT Extension would give better ROI. I would suggest to wait until the RRR kicks off then decide the best location for better returns.

Khalid sb,

Currently which cheap societies you recommend to buy file near ring road project because once RRR materialize, prices will shoot up and will be out of reach from lower income people

Dear Nasir Sb,

The prices will not shoot up rapidly, it would be a gradual increase.

Currently, CSCI is the only society to have NOC and the pace of development is satisfactory.

Other options includes (w/o NOC) Rudn Enclave, Kanyal Homes, Rose Valley (Small Project 250 Kanals only). If the NoC is cleared these projects will prove better in future.

Blue World city is over sold, I m unsure about its future.

The society which will take most benefit would be Rudn Enclave at the moment.

(NOTE: Keep in mind if RRR project not kicked off these options become the other way around)

Thanks you Khalid sb for your honest opinion

You are most welcome, Nasir sb. Please share updates as per your working as well.

Eid is nearing. & demarcation of RRR is complete. 8 extension is awaiting for another jump now.

Hamayun sb, was there any jump at all in Ext. ‘another’ seems like skipping the one that never happened actually …

What is going on with P8 Extension, can you actually buy allocated plots or is just files at present with dealers selling the dream and RRR being round the corner, when in reality it maybe 10 years :slight_smile:

In PAK, when you extort money in advance for good/service to be delivered later, that money is spent elsewhere and than delivering good/service rarely happens (more than 90% of instances), lollipops keep coming from time to time. Ext. and Valley are living examples of that!!

No offence but as a matter of facts whole P8 thing stands on exploitation and deception. That phase was launched for low cost housing to facilitate the low income ones in early 2000s Awami Villas and Ext. Money taken, deliver like 10%, use that hard earned money from people into fancy boulevards to launch expensive projects and throw those early investors (who were shown and promised cost effective villas and plots) into Ext. or some in the air apartments!

======
The classics saying: Fool me once, it's your fault, fool me twice it's my fault!!

Now MR with his sorry self and his cronies are trying to sell from Enclave 2 to KHI to Central Park and its not working! Whereas thee Smart City and alike projects that are in middle of now where are selling like hot cakes!!

Last jump was in year 2013 when 10m file touched about 40lacs.after that…there was plunge (which couldnot be describe in words).

Bought one in my studnet days (2011-12), laid off back in 2015 and to date it stands still in a generation time when now my kids are student ...

====
Time from 2011 to 2014 BT all across was a Gold Mine with almost no competition, since than picture not as rosy as it used to be.

@ Imtiaz sab

Hamayun sb, was there any jump at all in Ext. 'another' seems like skipping the one that never happened actually ...

Imtiaz sb, My answer will be YES, Almost 1 year ago Ext 10 marla plot was costing 15-18 lacs in price. Now a days it is trading between 19-25 lacs. In one year 8 Ext has saw a jump of Rs. 5 lacs as a rough estimate.

Same for 5 marla plot. I saw its price around 6-8 lacs before 2020. But now its price is between 10-15 lacs.

If one wanted to build a 1 kanal house in the long term in Extension, say 3-5 years, would you folks recommend it ? The price of 1 kanal i believe is 30-35 lacs.

Quite a few gents, pretty much asked the same question some 3+ years back ... :)

The situation remains same as the question!!

Atleast I will refrain from investing with a private entity who owes 460 billion or something to government.

I would say that 460 BN is a Piece of Cake and throw away price for the prime land that has been handed over in a plate and legalising that!!

The problem with BT is litigations, tarnished image over half a decade, and more competition that delivered better than BT!

Good point Imtiaz bhai…

In Bahria town phase 8 extension prices have rised so quicky in last 10 days, Issuance of Funds for RRR was the hot news, Majority of the investors have hold their files, even kanal files are absent from the market. My dealer told me a 5 plot that was costing 13.50 lacs last week is selling not less than 14.50 now. He says the prices will jump further in upcoming days.

For Bahria town phase 8 saw a very good jump in prices as well. A relative on mine told me a plot he was going to buy was quoted 36 lacs. And after a single day passed, That plot was available on a quote of 40 lacs.

Bahria town phase 8 extension prices are without development charges so must think before invest because nobody know what Bahria will charge for development amount.

Regards